FA Cup 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

We have to rotate at some point, if Matip, Fabinho, Keita, Lovren, Shaqiri and Clyne were fit they'd be involved too.
I doubt Clyne would be. You'd take an inanimate carbon rod over him.

Origi will score a hat trick though. He's a massive hack of a player but somehow scores against us

I doubt Clyne would be. You'd take an inanimate carbon rod over him.
Clyne's a solid player when fit, we've got Neco Williams at RB right now. I thought since you disregard RBs attacking outputs that you'd at least appreciate a defensive RB like Clyne.

Clyne's a solid player when fit, we've got Neco Williams at RB right now. I thought since you disregard RBs attacking outputs that you'd at least appreciate a defensive RB like Clyne.
Don't rate Clyne at all. I mean it's been about ten years since he played a set of games in a row.

Don't rate Clyne at all. I mean it's been about ten years since he played a set of games in a row.

He was good before he had a long term back injury and then did an ACL. In between those injuries he started consistently for Bournemouth in the back half of last season. Our other backup Neco Williams has played like 1 cup game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back