FA Cup 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Enjoy what, Liverpool winning? Why would I enjoy that? I’m supporting the underdog and have always much preferred everton to Liverpool.

And none of you were here until you scored, hence my comment

I said let us enjoy it for once, without having a pop. No-one has been out of line...and most are regular enough on here not to be slurred as bandwagoners

On par to losing to Watford 2-0 despite them having scored half a goal a game on average

So you would compare this Liverpool team to 19th place Watford? So not good at all. Truth be told, maybe calling this Liverpool team an under 23 side isn’t right but you would have expected to win tonight.

Liverpool got lucky. Their kids played with house money, nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Everton squad atm is the worst it's been for 7 years. Horrible midfield that is decimated by injuries.

Carlo needs time and a few transfer windows and when he gets that, we'll be back and we'll get a win at this horrid ground.

I said let us enjoy it for once, without having a pop. No-one has been out of line...and most are regular enough on here not to be slurred as bandwagoners
Let you enjoy it for once? Like you are telling me you’ve not been enjoying your season so far lol. Maybe spare a thought for the Everton fans eh who’ve had it a bit worse than you of late

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let you enjoy it for once? Like you are telling me you’ve not been enjoying your season so far lol. Maybe spare a thought for the Everton fans eh who’ve had it a bit worse than you of late

‘yeah, you‘re right. We shouldn’t enjoy the season we’re having...we shouldn’t enjoy watching the kids get their chance... :rolleyes:

What’s with the obsession over age?

One went close to full strength, the other was a changed side, and won. Scoring a goal worthy of being a winner
IMO a fluke goal isn't worthy of being a winner but overall they played better and deserved to win.

We had better and more chances in the first half and should have been 3-0 up but we blew them because we have rubbish players.

What’s with the obsession over age?

One went close to full strength, the other was a changed side, and won. Scoring a goal worthy of being a winner
It's more what the BBC is doing over here. Constantly talking about the side as if it was an u18 side.

Why are Liverpool fans always so defensive? It’s no wonder they’re labelled victims
They're victims over there, in Australia they're just glory hunters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back