Preview Faceoff! Kangaroos vs The Adelaide Crows!

Remove this Banner Ad

Weather tomorrow looks to be crap

Min 10
Max 18
Rain.
Possible rainfall: 4 to 10 mm
Chance of any rain: 100%
Cloudy. Very high (near 100%) chance of rain from the late morning. Winds north to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h shifting westerly 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.

Hmmmm.

I wouldn't be surprised if Preuss comes in to bang a few crows about the nethers.

Adjusted tip: Adelaide by 10 points.

Prediction:
Beware, Norths losses haven't been by huge margins, don't poke the bear (or big Grey Kangaroo in this instance). Adelaide are gazing down on all below them from the top of the ladder like Sauron, the all seeing eye. But in that story a little Hobbit, against all odds, defeated the seemingly unbeatable. Maybe it is my fears of history repeating itself, or the repeated build ups and let downs over the years, but I think Adelaide's first loss will come quite unexpectedly at the hands of a much lower team... But not this week!!!!

Adelaide by 42 points!!!

Go Crows![/QUOTE]
Loved the write up. Excellent

Weather tomorrow looks to be crap

Min 10
Max 18
Rain.
Possible rainfall: 4 to 10 mm
Chance of any rain: 100%
Cloudy. Very high (near 100%) chance of rain from the late morning. Winds north to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h shifting westerly 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.

Any chance a late change to bring Knight in? as I think we might be to tall for this game due to the weather also think this might be the first game we don't crack the ton

Who goes out for Knight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Players debut at different ages and they also miss games for various reasons.

Take the Crouch brothers for example, Brad is older but Matt has played more games.

I figured that, but it seems like a huge gap - four extra years is 80 games, but it's only seven games on average!

maybe it's been an old folk's home down on Arden St... *cough* Boomer *cough*

North's only hope of victory is if the weather becomes so extreme that the game becomes to a slip-sliding-slugfest. Crows by plenty!

Norths only hope of victory is there being a cyclone that makes every ball kicked go in a completely random direction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best thing for me about the Crows right now is I just can't see any bathwater being drunk. Tex and Sloane? No fricken way would they allow any of that. and remember Talia's speech at the B and F a few years back? No way in hell is that guy satisfied with just being thought to be the best side. We have a team full of players who are ultra competitive - and who as I've said in other threads I just get the feeling are burNing inside about how they finished the year last year.

The Crouches? Matt is starting to go to a new level and Brad would be deseperate to get back to it - no slacking off there.

Cc? Anyone think he would get full of himself?

Lever? Cripes absolute animal.

I just don't see the big heads. Sure RAt is having fun with the hair, but that's more I think because he is one who relishes the attention.

I have faith we won't drop these so-called easy games. And I also have faith they won't be satisfied with anything other than holding up the cup inSeptember.

Best thing for me about the Crows right now is I just can't see any bathwater being drunk. Tex and Sloane? No fricken way would they allow any of that. and remember Talia's speech at the B and F a few years back? No way in hell is that guy satisfied with just being thought to be the best side. We have a team full of players who are ultra competitive - and who as I've said in other threads I just get the feeling are burNing inside about how they finished the year last year.

The Crouches? Matt is starting to go to a new level and Brad would be deseperate to get back to it - no slacking off there.

I just don't see the big heads. Sure RAt is having fun with the hair, but that's more I think because he is one who relishes the attention.

I have faith we won't drop these so-called easy games. And I also have faith they won't be satisfied with anything other than holding up the cup inSeptember.
The players should have to watch the first quarter of the Sydney final before every training session

The players should have to watch the first quarter of the Sydney final before every training session

Wouldn't mind the coaches having to watch a low light reel of our underperforming senior players in finals before selection every week

And then watch the reactions of young crows fans having their hearts broken by that same quarter

igjg1w.jpg

I have the feeling that the boys are on a mission for Walsh. They just look like they are willing to work hard at every given moment and they are point blank refusing to drop their heads when other teams get on top. I would love to have a game day with the coaches and watch the pre game address, the coaches box performance and what he says to the players at during the breaks.

They forgot the year before!
I think the 2015 Crows were not there yet. Did the job against the Bulldogs, but not up to it against the Hawks (also after that year, they were mentally spent). 2016 was the waste - more because of the loss to the Eagles than the Sydney at the SCG game - the point of beating the Eagles was to avoid such a game.

This season I think the mindset is different and the skill much improved. This seasons team would absolutely rag doll the 2015 version and would likely treat last year's side like we did Richmond last week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back