Favour - Intel on draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know anything about

Adam

AFA7F07E-2AC9-43B6-8931-9D3B83EA1601.jpeg

-E- - A -

?

When I read “Boomer Harvey was impressed” then I decided the kid is a fair chance to get drafted.
What the father/kid needs is feedback from the coaches who ran the QLD camp. They would have identified any shortcomings that may be present. The feedback is invaluable. Work on those shortcomings, show the recruiters you are able to change bad behaviours, and you are virtually guaranteed a spot on a list.
Ignore the feedback, don’t work hard on your deficiencies, and your just another “I could have been”.
BF isn’t the place to seek answers.

BF isn’t the place to seek answers.
It is if you're not the player or the parent and "asking for a friend".
He's been given sound advice from our esteemed posters I reckon, (including most of your post).

Thanks to all of you who have contributed, wanted to see how to go about finding info as previously requested. Appreciate all your effort and bottom line is as you all said it's never a granted scenario, all we can do is wish him the best! If he ends up at collingwood, told his dad (Carlton supporter), I will get him the Maggies scarf!

C'mon guys this is supposed to be.............

giphy.gif

Sorry abhi_007cruise but now the cats out of the bag.....

Knightmare Snoop Dog
Thoughts on Adam Carafa from the Northern Knights?

Looks draftable and with further improvement and a strong season could earn an AFL list position.

I have notes on him from his game v Calder in round 7.

Good ball winner through the midfield. Clean at ground level. Had a really nice kick i50 to a leading target in an undefendable position. Presented well i50.
He was named Northern's best and has been in their bests in 5/11 matches. So he's tracking well.

He'll be someone recruiters will be watching as one of Northern's possibles and most interesting prospects for 2019.

Sorry abhi_007cruise but now the cats out of the bag.....

Knightmare Snoop Dog
Thoughts on Adam Carafa from the Northern Knights?

Inside midfielder who was in the broader Metro squad coming into the year. Really solid player but just no real stand out attribute for mine above and beyond his ball winning ability. Plenty of players had that last year so whilst a good year at TAC I dont think he was every really in the mix for draft.

Inside midfielder who was in the broader Metro squad coming into the year. Really solid player but just no real stand out attribute for mine above and beyond his ball winning ability. Plenty of players had that last year so whilst a good year at TAC I dont think he was every really in the mix for draft.
I don’t think he was draft eligible last year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back