Favourite 12th man moment

Remove this Banner Ad

When Alan Donald it was who had a brain melt and forgot how to run :D

and this lovely item is entitled "Oh F**k It"

also

"Gone YES! Australia have won! Got him yes! Piss off, your out! SHANE WARNE. He's a genius, he's a living legend, the greatest that's ever been. I'm sorry Sir Donald, I'm sorry Big Merv but Warnies the man, THE icon of the game and if his team mates had any fu**ing respect they'd be lifting him up on their shoulders and lifting him off the ground here."
Bill sticks his head out the window
"You ungrateful bastards, hes just won you the f**king game!!"

Richie and his wife at home is a classic, Richie warming up in the shower,> 2 for 22, catch, what a catch! etc,

Get him up here i wanna boof him

There it is, a gorilla, on the table.

lol

From ‘Boned’, when Eddie Maguire tells Rich over the phone that he’s been boned

Ed: Look, I know you’d accept the umpire’s decision here, mate, I know you’d take one for the team--
Richie: Oh what the F*** does that mean Eddie?
Ed: At the moment, everyone here at Nine is giving 110% but we’re just not kicking enough goals. Television is a team game, and at the moment we’re defending grimly way down in our own half—
Richie: Oh can we at least talk some F***ing cricket?
Ed: We gotta get to our end of the goal square somehow and put some points on the board. There’s a real battle on for ratings and it’s very congested at the top of the ladder. Like I said Rich, you’ve only been moved to the bench at this stage, and hopefully next season you and the fellas will be back on the team and leaping high above the pack again!
Richie: F...are you finished? Has the full time siren gone?
Ed: Stay calm, I know you’re upset—
Richie: Oh....F*****!

Also, any moment with Mark Nicholas in Boned.
Richie: And here’s another idea. We should give you a bit of a push Mark, as the new sex symbol. Get the ladies in.
Mark Taylor: Yup, ok Rich, whatever you want me to do.
Rich: No, not you Tubby for f***’s sake, I meant Mark Nicholas. You...stick to your Fujitsu ads I think.
(to Mark Nicholas)...Maybe we can organise some profile pieces in some magazines...like Women’s Monthly.
Mark Nicholas: Oh Mr Benaud, behave. There’s no magazine named Women’s Monthly, surely.
Richie: Yes, I’m sure there is.
Mark: Well, they might be willing to put in a plug for us. I’m sure I could do an absorbing article. Richie, you think you could...pull a few strings and organise that?

What about Billy Birmingham from BRUCE 2000:

Bruce: ...and the korean runners U pack Sh*t and YAy we won
* betcha not gonna get over
* He's sh*tting me too
* anita poo poo
* Nora t*ts off
* probly popped an ecky
* and trailing the feild is the swede "lars person"

There's more but i cant remember them all:)

What about Billy Birmingham from BRUCE 2000:

Bruce: ...and the korean runners U pack Sh*t and YAy we won
* betcha not gonna get over
* He's sh*tting me too
* anita poo poo
* Nora t*ts off
* probly popped an ecky
* and trailing the feild is the swede "lars person"

There's more but i cant remember them all:)

Don't forget the Irishman Paddy O'Furniture and the Korean Long Dong. I think there was an American by the name of Chuck Dawobbly as well.

my other favourite bits inclue the maxaphone )Just when you hear the what the **** is classic), the soccer match, almost anything with ray warren is awesome and i also love the bit where its like

Tony "Geez clam down a bit bill"
Bill "No i won't Tony **** you **** the rain **** sri lanka **** australia 560 runs..."

One of the old school 12th Man's, when Richie is doing the rollcall:

"Chapelli?" - "Here!"
"Ian's brother Greg? - "Here!"
"Tony?" - "Here!"
"Rod (Marsh)?" - "Here!"
"David (Gower)?" - "Present..."
"Michael (Holding)? - "Ey I'm cool mun!"

:D
just listend to that I lold :D

Was looking for the Soccer one on you tube but couldnt find it anywhere...thats my fave

The final dig #2. Tony Greig gets a wig in the form of a pony tail to help his chances at being the CCP captain.

Richie: "Remove that bloody thing at once".

Tony Greig: I cant. "Its bloody glued, and velcroed, and stapled. Besides i think youre being rather harsh Rich - why dont you give it a chance to grow on ya?"

Richie: "Tony, i dont know what sort of marsupial that used to be, but its not going to grow anywhere."

Bill Lawry: "Got him, yes!"

An old mate of mine spent a day at the cricket with Billy for a work thing. The first thing Billy said was that no, he was not going to do the voices.

That lasted about 5 minutes, he couldn’t help himself.

Private box, at the cricket with your own Billy commentary. Doesn’t get much better than that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just recently downloaded them for my ipod. I love it how Tony and Bil hijack the commentary box, and then Max does it because he'd been sacked. Hitting Ritchie whenever he tried to mention that Max wasn't supposed to be there.

Lets not forget the piece of memorabilia from the classic South African choke in the 1999 World cup Semi.

I believe it was called "Oh F*** It!"

The Ashes one where there is a limited edition of 500,000, cant think what its called....:

Tony: "That would look good over the bar, or something Bill"
Bill :" Tony, It'd look good on the f**king front door!!!!!!!!!!!" :D

WWOS II is definitely my fave;

Max: "Right now over at the Sports Desk - the former skipper of the St Patrick's Under-13 B's, Ian Maurice is padded up and ready for his first delivery of all those overnight scores from home and abroad.

Ian: "Thanks very Max muchy, good afternoon to you and to everyone and Ken , if you're watching, hurry back mate... we miss ya! OK, in Rugby League, the Kangaroos completed a Whatwhishe of the England team last night with a 108 point victory in the third and final test. Now, if you don't want to know the score because you taped the game while you were out getting shitfaced and chasing chicks, and you've only just woken up and haven't had time to watch the tape yet... look away now.

Oh, f**k me drunk, what a drubbing! 112 points to 4 in a lopsided and often spiteful encounter... big Paul Sironen coming in for some special attention from some of the England forwards. The Australian giant needing a precautionary brainscan after the match - fortunately it didn't reveal anything. Yeah, big Siro was given the all clear."

I could go on, but I'd just rather listen to it!!

Others:

Bill: "Oh gee, I don't know, I think there might be something wrong with Mahanama Rod!"
Rod Marsh: "I dunno Bill, seems like a pretty appropriate place to put it!"

------------

Security: "All right, blow or I'll freeze you away!!"

------------

Remove this Banner Ad

Back