Unofficial Preview Finals footy 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Soaring Magpie

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
So, 2019 we will be playing finals football again.... let’s get a thread started on who we play week one, where we finish and how deep do we go.
Our best is good enough, with some real talent coming back into the side before week one, it will be interesting to see if the lads can use last year as the motivation for 2019.

I don’t want to play Port week 1.

They are the form team of the bottom 8 and probably have us covered for healthy talent.

They are the sort of team that could blow us away in 1 quarter with their high tempo crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone.......anywhere.....anytime.

New season starts very soon.......bring it on.

a famous quote I remember from Pendlebury a long time ago, in the finals everyone starts again from 0 so doesnt matter who we play, we just need to show up and play the way we want to play!

And Get Best side on the Field which we been struggling with since the Bye

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't get your hopes up

2 rounds to go
Playing 2 teams with all to play for
We're playing very inconsistent footy
We haven't beaten anyone last 2 weeks
5 minutes more yesterday ?

Don't get your hopes up

2 rounds to go
Playing 2 teams with all to play for
We're playing very inconsistent footy
We haven't beaten anyone last 2 weeks
5 minutes more yesterday ?
If you're saying don't get hopes up for us making finals, we're mathematically guarenteed.

Yep and a straight sets exit looms

We've seriously overrated a list which die to durability is very exposed for depth and class
We have compounded it with cross code athletes who may make it but we have no time line and once again exposes us even further with injuries

We have over paid for established stars
Adams
Treleor
Beams
We have fallen behind
Dogs, tigers, hawks. Cats,lions, eagles
Catching up quick
Blues, saints ( 2 kings) swans, power, freo

Seen enough finals
Let's win some flags

My son lost his first ever under 11’s final today......his team frustrated me all year.

He hasn’t grasp the concept that his dad has been inflicted by a serious dose of white line fever.

Two more weeks and the real stuff starts.

Yep and a straight sets exit looms

We've seriously overrated a list which die to durability is very exposed for depth and class
We have compounded it with cross code athletes who may make it but we have no time line and once again exposes us even further with injuries

We have over paid for established stars
Adams
Treleor
Beams
We have fallen behind
Dogs, tigers, hawks. Cats,lions, eagles
Catching up quick
Blues, saints ( 2 kings) swans, power, freo

Seen enough finals
Let's win some flags
So we have an over rated list? One that made a GF 12 months ago... any club that makes a GF does not have an over rated list.
Injuries have smashed us this year, any other side with the amount and consistency of injuries we have copped this year would struggle.

We get Degoey, Moore, Stephenson and possibly Wells into the mix for finals and it’s game on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back