Mega Thread Finals Ticketing Thread: Keep it here and please read the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

M36, Row A. Is our cheersquad at the ponsford end as it seems I'm right on the fence down in that forward pocket.

Interestingly, my Ticketek account says "Date/Start Time: Sat 29 Sep 2012 2:30pm - Swans Members".

I hope I'm not surrounded by Swans. How could they get that wrong?

Mine too Swans members. Interesting

Account debited. Q50 and priority 1... fair to say I have mixed emotions. Oh well, should be grateful, at least i'm there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kennedy gets me Q deck row DD.

Great!:mad:

At least I'm going, I suppose.
Double_D__s_by_Motivations.jpg

No, think Urchins means he's got "Silver" seating with his Gold membership.

Can't say i'm too happy with Bronze seating with my Kennedy club membership, VERY stiff especially when I was behind the cheer squad in 08.

Are u a silver member???

No, we are Gold seating members. Our tickets also say Swans member on them. Can only assume the Swans allocation has left overs.
Don't what to be ungrateful to those that miss out, but shitty seats. Guess those with Priority 2 access should be more hopeful though cause it seems we will be getting more tickets than the Swans.

Q32 Row R

F
No, think Urchins means he's got "Silver" seating with his Gold membership.

Can't say i'm too happy with Bronze seating with my Kennedy club membership, VERY stiff especially when I was behind the cheer squad in 08.
Feel your pain mate. Was M1 in 2008 and Q50 2012... Anyway, swings and roundabouts

M
Can someone tell me how you find out!?!
Gettin seriously pissed off with the ticketek site

MM - check out transaction history on the ticketek website. If it's been processed you'll see an entry in there with your seats

Also how do we collect the tickets? Rock up to a ticketek outlet with the transaction number and CCard?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back