Society/Culture Finsbury Park Mosque terror attack

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't care about his background, he's a racist hypocrite, very keen that others live up to standards that he himself is unable to follow, I fail to see why the hell you'd possibly defend someone like that. In other circumstances you couldn't get Roget out quick enough to find words to denounce someone like him.

Who told you he's a racist hypocrite?

I don't care about his background, he's a racist hypocrite, very keen that others live up to standards that he himself is unable to follow, I fail to see why the hell you'd possibly defend someone like that. In other circumstances you couldn't get Roget out quick enough to find words to denounce someone like him.

I strongly suggest watching that last video mate, it is actually pretty good.

Let's face it, the entire philosophy of the Brit revolves around capitulation, and that is why they've lost their whole island to Islam.

If you look at their 18-25 demographic, the most popular name over there now with young people is Muhammed...or Simon.

They seem to form all their policies around who it will least offend. It has proven not to work, and I fear we have lost England forever.

Holy snapping dog turds...what a load of s**t.

A white racist who defends blacks, gays and Jews from Muslim gangs. He must be stopped!

This isnt the thread to hang s**t on Islam. I wont say it again.

Ordinary Muslims were the victims of this attack. Some of them even intervened to protect the very man that had just rammed a van into a bunch of people.

Even the head (and founder) of the EDL above clearly states that the issue is with (the Salaffi/ Wahhabi) branches of the religion who adhere to a 7th century interpretation of the religon, and not with ordinary Muslims (the majority).

Its akin to a thread on the Manchester attack focussing on why the 14 year old girls at the concert were s**t.

Be better than that.

In fairness, trying to mod these terrorist attack threads must be a nightmare.

I think a lot of legitimate criticism is being dismissed as coming from a place of bigotry but I can sympathise with any mod who tries to keep these shitshows on the rails.
I agree, a lot of em who are crticising are proposing extreme measures like banning them from entering our country, deporting them drowning them in pigs blood, throwing them off the plane in Raqqa, calling them incestuous pedophiles etc etc.

I am all for criticsm of organised religion, islam first and foremost but lets draw a line. Most of them who are criticising Islam are racially stereotyping all Muslims as extremists.

If you want to be critical of Islam take it to a different thread.

This is the third time I have had to say this, and someone has already got a day off for not listening to the last two warnings.

We get it; Salafissm and Wahhabism are bad. We have a thread for that.

This is a thread discussing a despicable at of terrorism against Muslims. Not a thread for Right wing loons to continue that same terrorism by demonising them generally.

If you want to be critical of Islam take it to a different thread.

This is the third time I have had to say this, and someone has already got a day off for not listening to the last two warnings.

We get it; Salafissm and Wahhabism are bad. We have a thread for that.

This is a thread discussing a despicable at of terrorism against Muslims. Not a thread for Right wing loons to continue that same terrorism by demonising them generally.
How is it terrorism? Which groups have taken responsibly? Exactly, none. An isolated event in the overall scheme of things.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This isnt the thread to hang s**t on Islam. I wont say it again.

Ordinary Muslims were the victims of this attack. Some of them even intervened to protect the very man that had just rammed a van into a bunch of people.

Even the head (and founder) of the EDL above clearly states that the issue is with (the Salaffi/ Wahhabi) branches of the religion who adhere to a 7th century interpretation of the religon, and not with ordinary Muslims (the majority).

Its akin to a thread on the Manchester attack focussing on why the 14 year old girls at the concert were s**t.

Be better than that.

Saying that it was "ordinary" Muslims who were attacked is a bit narrow sighted.
Let me say first, a terror attack is a terror attack, and the sector of the religion that was attacked does not change what the act was. The particular mosque that was attacked has reportedly been the centre of British Investigations, with numerous Arrests for extremism.

It was a targeted attack - that is the definition of terrorism, and I do not dispute that

Saying that it was "ordinary" Muslims who were attacked is a bit narrow sighted.
Let me say first, a terror attack is a terror attack, and the sector of the religion that was attacked does not change what the act was. The particular mosque that was attacked has reportedly been the centre of British Investigations, with numerous Arrests for extremism.

It was a targeted attack - that is the definition of terrorism, and I do not dispute that

Two or more convictions related to extremism/terrorism out of the same Mosque it should have been shut down and the property forfeited to the State. Same should apply to any "religious" org, Catholic Church schools, homes, seminary etc., two or more convictions for paedophilia shut it down as a criminal organisation and seize their assets.

Which of the victims were abnormal Muslims?

How is it terrorism? Which groups have taken responsibly? Exactly, none. An isolated event in the overall scheme of things happening in Europe (rape, violence, theft, killings)
You don't need a 'group' for it to be terrorism. Timothy McVeigh was a terrorist and he didn't belong to any group.

Terrorism is defined as an act of violence, carried out for a political end. This crime was either that, or a hate crime.

I find it interesting that the perpetrator was taken away for a mental health check. How many Islamic terrorists that they actually capture are taken away for a mental health check do you think?

Lone wolf. Mentally ill. Et cetera et cetera

Name one extremist that was run down?

From all reports not only were they not extremists that were run down, one of them actually tried to help the dude that did it afterwards. By stopping the understandably angry mob from beating him to death until the police arrived.

And again, can we please stop blaming the Muslim victims that were killed and permanently injured for this crime?

They were the victims for f*cks sake.

It's a pity there's not the same examination of why a young Muslim may be driven to extremism as there is on why this guy did what he did.

grievances are framed to create an emotional response and a belief that oppression of Muslims is continuing to take place, as part of a long historical narrative of grievance. Key radical clerics have framed this grievance as an oppression of Muslims and a bid to prevent them from achieving their God-given destiny.

But grievance in isolation is insufficient to create radicalisation to commit acts of terrorism. Essentially, radicalisation is developed by embedding grievance within an ideological and propaganda framework. This framework calls for action in the form of jihad and ultimately martyrdom. Such actions are presented not merely as an option but as a divine obligation.

Building on the emotional connection created through grievance, a cognitive framework based on ideology and propaganda is developed that can direct action and legitimise violence.​

https://theconversation.com/how-are-western-youth-conditioned-to-commit-terrorist-acts-48664

A decent tweet from the above mentioned Tommy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back