Current Fmr TV Host Andrew O'Keefe Charged with Assault

Remove this Banner Ad

He's in the Supreme Court tomorrow for another try at bail.

the fact he hasn't been released ahead of trial might give an indication of his state of mind and mental health

as the crime doesn't sound serious enough for jail time alone unless there were conditions relating to previous events

the fact he hasn't been released ahead of trial might give an indication of his state of mind and mental health

as the crime doesn't sound serious enough for jail time alone unless there were conditions relating to previous events

Agree. With an ice habit, it might actually be best if he just stays put for a while in there and do some courses.

Cameron Williams

Stokes and Nine Entertainment know how to sweep issues under the carpet if the offenders are cash cows for them lol.

Cameron Williams

Stokes and Nine Entertainment know how to sweep issues under the carpet if the offenders are cash cows for them lol.
O'Keefe hasn't been a cash cow for anybody for a long, long time. Class act, all round.

On the drugs again.

Now back behind the bars.

Nope back out on bail again because the drugs might not be his but could be his new druggie friends. Wonder if we will ever start cracking down on violent celebs or druggies or just keep following the failed softly softly approach for those with money.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nope back out on bail again because the drugs might not be his but could be his new druggie friends. Wonder if we will ever start cracking down on violent celebs or druggies or just keep following the failed softly softly approach for those with money.

He took the deal!

lol... Australia is tougher on drugs than murder.
I couldn't give a * what adults choose to put into their own bodies.

You do realise that all crime and violence and criminal gangs happen because of harsh drug laws.

Criminals love the war on drugs....in makes them rich.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do realise that all crime and violence and criminal gangs happen because of harsh drug laws.

I'm the same but I also don't believe druggies should be allowed to drive or present to their place of employment given their is criminal liability on directors and business owners re safety and negligence. With freedom comes responsibility.

I would offer a all you want druggie buffet in remote localities where people can pull out of society and go hard as they want, for as long as they want, for free.

you would care if O'Keefe, Slater and Co were bashing and threating your sister or mother, I agree with your point to an extend but when they start DV thats jail time.

I wonder how much of JOK's DNA he has inherited? I think his unk had a battle with substance abuse also.

He's back in jail for breaching an AVO.

He was refused bail and will be held on remand until his next appearance in Downing Centre Local Court on August 30.

He's back in jail for breaching an AVO.

He was refused bail and will be held on remand until his next appearance in Downing Centre Local Court on August 30.

Sad how his drug habit has completely screwed up his life...

The former White Ribbon ambassador was accused of spitting in his partner's face before pushing and kicking her, leaving her with visible injuries. He was convicted by a Sydney magistrate of common assault, common assault occasioning actual bodily harm, breaching an AVO and drug possession.

O'Keefe denied causing the injuries and denied deliberately assaulting her, claiming he was "carrying her whole body weight" before "something tripped us" and he fell on top of her. Magistrate Alison Viney told the court she accepted the victim's version of events, while O'Keefe "constantly appeared to downplay his actions". In sentencing, she considered material including statements from O'Keefe's close relatives that they were supportive and would continue to do all they can to assist his recovery. She handed him convictions, one 12-month community corrections order, three 18-month community corrections orders and fined him $800 for the drug possession matters.

'Your actions are absolutely condemned': Former TV host Andrew O'Keefe sentenced for assaulting ex partner

Certainly sends a message to abusers and their victims :mad:

The former White Ribbon ambassador was accused of spitting in his partner's face before pushing and kicking her, leaving her with visible injuries. He was convicted by a Sydney magistrate of common assault, common assault occasioning actual bodily harm, breaching an AVO and drug possession.

O'Keefe denied causing the injuries and denied deliberately assaulting her, claiming he was "carrying her whole body weight" before "something tripped us" and he fell on top of her. Magistrate Alison Viney told the court she accepted the victim's version of events, while O'Keefe "constantly appeared to downplay his actions". In sentencing, she considered material including statements from O'Keefe's close relatives that they were supportive and would continue to do all they can to assist his recovery. She handed him convictions, one 12-month community corrections order, three 18-month community corrections orders and fined him $800 for the drug possession matters.

'Your actions are absolutely condemned': Former TV host Andrew O'Keefe sentenced for assaulting ex partner

Certainly sends a message to abusers and their victims :mad:
Simply incredible how quickly his life spiralled out of control. He's always been known as a party animal and videos of him being three sheets to the wind have circulated on the internet for years but he managed to put on a half-professional exterior with Weekend Sunrise and the Chase.

Then he got divorced and suddenly he loses his television career, gets heavily addicted to drugs and has multiple instances of running afoul of the law. He looks like an absolute wreck these days. Wonder what he does to make ends meet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back