Remove this Banner Ad

Hi there
Just the yearly post to see what north Melbourne jumpers are out there for sale or trade
Please message with any
Thanks

Hi there
Just the yearly post to see what north Melbourne jumpers are out there for sale or trade
Please message with any
Thanks

thewizardcup on Instagram has a few that he’s selling, AFAIK.

Would you sell the richo? If so how much? 😍

Looking to find a 2017 Country Round Dons jumper, ideally a L to 2XL.

8484a84af499b530ea75971144401a91.jpeg
PM if you have any idea of where to find one or if you have one you're willing to offload 😊😊

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve got a Trent Cotchin match worn and signed Jumper from 2012 (with certificate of authenticity from the club. Bought it on a drunken bid at the Jack Dyer function that year for $425. Anyone know what it’s likely to be worth today? I wouldn’t have a clue??

I’ve got a Trent Cotchin match worn and signed Jumper from 2012 (with certificate of authenticity from the club. Bought it on a drunken bid at the Jack Dyer function that year for $425. Anyone know what it’s likely to be worth today? I wouldn’t have a clue??
I'm no Richmond collector, but have seen a Cotchin mw go for 700-800ish in recent months.
If you wait til he retires (at the end of the year?), the price will go up further

Hey everyone. Not sure if the best thread (couldn't find any better in the first 10 pages) but I'm curious about non-Australian teams/clubs selling retail jumpers. I've had my eye on the Baltimore Dockers (among others), but their online store only sees non-jumper items. Would love to rock up to training in, say, an Osaka Dingoes or Berlin Crocodiles number to prompt some convos!

I know during the previous ICs it was possible to get national team ones (I have a South Africa and Japan) but any up to date advice would be welcome.

Hey everyone. Not sure if the best thread (couldn't find any better in the first 10 pages) but I'm curious about non-Australian teams/clubs selling retail jumpers. I've had my eye on the Baltimore Dockers (among others), but their online store only sees non-jumper items. Would love to rock up to training in, say, an Osaka Dingoes or Berlin Crocodiles number to prompt some convos!

I know during the previous ICs it was possible to get national team ones (I have a South Africa and Japan) but any up to date advice would be welcome.
Could send em an email?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back