Remove this Banner Ad

Not footy jumper related, but I’m after a Perth Scorchers jersey with the inaugural design (not fussed about sponsors, just the original base design), so from the first 2 or 3 seasons.

Ideally in an M or L.

804C384E-FB15-4547-A497-511DA741CFF8.jpeg

Hi all.

I am currently looking to buy a Gary Ablett Jnr Player Issued, Signed guernsey with a COA.
Must be Geelong guernsey.
Happy to look at anything that you can throw my way.

Also, Player Issued, Worn or Unworn Bachar Houli Signed guernsey with a COA.

Thanks.

386110b329ecba0434f89b36545559fb.jpg
2203958037ad4ce61cede7eac1fdd3ce.jpg
02eec03142f7a2f2a95d03071d6a4152.jpg
024dd5c41299ad1e6970ab3856deb6f9.jpg
d2789e3fcbeb70e38afcfb3d12e6ecd6.jpg
7e74c39c2a023d82081808b51ea03ccd.jpg
487c5f0bceb6c2f605e8f73ea7975d68.jpg

Got a few jumpers/other players gear for sale if anyone is interested. Chuck me a PM

I'm putting my beloved barcode up for sale to go to another good home. I've had three years of use out of it and wore it to a number of games but since I picked up a 125th anniversary jumper last year I'll be wearing that one to games instead. My collection is dwindling as I find different passions.

Sorry I don't have any better pics on me right now - it's still in storage at my parents' place so I'll have to pick it up and take some more photos/details. The actual jumper is a 1997 pre-season, manufactured by Puma. Pretty sure it's an XL. Very silky, only a couple of minor pulls that were there when I bought it - as were the faded cuffs. But this has been treated very well in my possession, and it was previously owned by cannavo , so you can guarantee he treated it well too. Now time for it to be passed on to another member of the BF fraternity!

upload_2018-1-31_10-10-22.png

Initial sale price is $150, PM me for details, PayPal preferred.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi - I'm after any Melbourne Demons guernseys you may have lying around that you are looking to sell. Particularly interested in special guernseys. Please shoot me a message with what you have and a price so we don't have to beat around bush. Thanks in advance!

Hi - I'm after any Melbourne Demons guernseys you may have lying around that you are looking to sell. Particularly interested in special guernseys. Please shoot me a message with what you have and a price so we don't have to beat around bush. Thanks in advance!

PM sent

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm putting my beloved barcode up for sale to go to another good home. I've had three years of use out of it and wore it to a number of games but since I picked up a 125th anniversary jumper last year I'll be wearing that one to games instead. My collection is dwindling as I find different passions.

Sorry I don't have any better pics on me right now - it's still in storage at my parents' place so I'll have to pick it up and take some more photos/details. The actual jumper is a 1997 pre-season, manufactured by Puma. Pretty sure it's an XL. Very silky, only a couple of minor pulls that were there when I bought it - as were the faded cuffs. But this has been treated very well in my possession, and it was previously owned by cannavo , so you can guarantee he treated it well too. Now time for it to be passed on to another member of the BF fraternity!

View attachment 455110

Initial sale price is $150, PM me for details, PayPal preferred.

Such sadness mate.

Dude, I thought you weren't gonna come back. Are the Geelong Dragons coming back with you?
I thought I was never gonna come back, but times are a changing.

They might be, still got the twitter haha.

Hi chasing any and all Carlton player issues Guernseys & shorts/socks
Please PM me prices cheers

2015 North Adelaide indigenous PI guernsey. Unsure if worn. PM me if youre interested or have any further questions. Cheers received_250894022115192.jpeg received_250894012115193.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back