Games FPL 23/24

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of back and forth but think i have settled on this.

View attachment 1466514

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 11.11.07 am.png

Think just Meslier v Ramsdale and Mount v Foden between us?

Perisic may not start
Martial injured
I’ve gone cold on Perisic. It sounds like he’ll get game time but who knows if it’s 60 minutes even if he starts.

so do I risk a 1 pointer or swap him for Walker and then reassess in GW3?
I really want him in my team though (he’s every chance of a double digit haul against Southampton) and I don’t like booking in future transfers.

hopefully there’s more info before deadline but I doubt it.

you keeping .5 ITB? is that in case some early price rises for the city boys?

Yeah keeping 0.5 to mean I don't have to rush into a Monday transfer. Almost tempted to bet against Haaland in GW2 since I'd want Kane for GW3 and probably not worth it.

Think this is what I'll run with.

View attachment 1466530
Murphy? with very little on the bench to cover him.
I’d prefer to turn him and Sterling into another 8 million mid and Martinelli….it even leaves you 0.5 to grab a proper goalkeeper to rotate with Ward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah keeping 0.5 to mean I don't have to rush into a Monday transfer. Almost tempted to bet against Haaland in GW2 since I'd want Kane for GW3 and probably not worth it.

yeah interesting. I had Mount until 2 days ago based on the discussion in here. I think Foden was amazing in the Community Shield when he came on and just think he a great pick for week 2. They will score at West Ham so decided to save the transfer if i can week 2 and not lock one in. Kane preseason has been amazing so expect him to come firing out of the blocks.

This was the other draft i was looking at. A little different, just not sure if too Risky.

1659667601922.png

given the uncertainty over Perisic I’d take TAA and a 5 mill defender that isn’t Zinchenko.

If Peresic was fit and firing then option 2

Trippier the best 5m def IMO

Murphy? with very little on the bench to cover him.
I’d prefer to turn him and Sterling into another 8 million mid and Martinelli….it even leaves you 0.5 to grab a proper goalkeeper to rotate with Ward
Valid.

Dropped Sterling to Saka, upgraded Murphy to Bailey, White to Cash and Iverson to Mendy. Probably more balanced. Would love to upgrade Bailey to someone around the 6-7m mark but there's really not another midfielder that I can seem to justify weakening elsewhere for.

1659667787762.png

Valid.

Dropped Sterling to Saka, upgraded Murphy to Bailey, White to Cash and Iverson to Mendy. Probably more balanced. Would love to upgrade Bailey to someone around the 6-7m mark but there's really not another midfielder that I can seem to justify weakening elsewhere for.

View attachment 1466626
just don’t hate me when Sterling scores a hat trick against Everton :oops:

yeah interesting. I had Mount until 2 days ago based on the discussion in here. I think Foden was amazing in the Community Shield when he came on and just think he a great pick for week 2. They will score at West Ham so decided to save the transfer if i can week 2 and not lock one in. Kane preseason has been amazing so expect him to come firing out of the blocks.

This was the other draft i was looking at. A little different, just not sure if too Risky.

View attachment 1466624

Yeah just not sure Foden starts given his lack of pre-season minutes. I also like Mount as a differential pick with a great game first up playing in their front 3.

just don’t hate me when Sterling scores a hat trick against Everton :oops:

there are going to be people who bang who we removed in the past few weeks. It happens, no way to have them all. Solid start is required.

Yeah just not sure Foden starts given his lack of pre-season minutes. I also like Mount as a differential pick with a great game first up playing in their front 3.

with 5 subs i can see him getting at least 30 min. hoping it helps pick man city mids now because there some real value there. Community Shield they all got a run and the non starters actually created a lot more chances.

(4-4-2)
GK - Mendy, [Ward]
DEF - TAA, Cancelo, James, Trippier, [Williams]
MID - Salah(c), Saka, Rashford, Neto, [Andreas]
FWD - Haaland(vc), Jesus, [Greenwood]

haven't played FPL for about 10 years, so i'm a little rusty
mainly stuck with the most popular players

(4-4-2)
GK - Mendy, [Ward]
DEF - TAA, Cancelo, James, Trippier, [Williams]
MID - Salah(c), Saka, Rashford, Neto, [Andreas]
FWD - Haaland(vc), Jesus, [Greenwood]