Games FPL 23/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh so you didn't have value built up in him? Fair enough then, I assumed you had him all season.

Bought Haaland in GW2 for 11.6, sold him this week for 12.2. Will buy him back for 12.1 or 12.0. Both free transfers. So a gain of maybe 0.8. But I don't focus on player's values.

Bought Haaland in GW2 for 11.6, sold him this week for 12.2. Will buy him back for 12.1 or 12.0. Both free transfers. So a gain of maybe 0.8. But I don't focus on player's values.

Right, so you've lost the 0.5m is what I was getting at. By selling him for a week you could have benched him. Also if you sold him for 12.2 that means he's currently valued at 12.8 which I don't think is right, but you're definitely having to spend a lot more to get him back which can be the difference between a Cancelo v Dias.

Right, so you've lost the 0.5m is what I was getting at. By selling him for a week you could have benched him. Also if you sold him for 12.2 that means he's currently valued at 12.8 which I don't think is right, but you're definitely having to spend a lot more to get him back which can be the difference between a Cancelo v Dias.

what-wat.gif

When you sell a player you only profit on half their price rise, not 100% of the price rise. If you sold him at 12.2 you can't buy him back at 12.2.

I sold him at 12.2, his current price is 12.1 then it might drop to 12.0.

Where was the 0.5 that I lost?

And like I said I don't focus on player values.

I sold him at 12.2, his current price is 12.1 then it might drop to 12.0.

Where was the 0.5 that I lost?

And like I said I don't focus on player values.

Are you sure you sold him for 12.2? That doesn't make sense if you bought him in GW2. Anyway as you don't care this is a really irrelevant conversation.

Are you sure you sold him for 12.2? That doesn't make sense if you bought him in GW2.

The transfer history doesn't show the value but the player history does.

Where was the 0.5 you said I lost? You seem to care a lot about it but I appeared to have gained 0.7 or 0.8.

1666228851390.png

Where was the 0.5 you said I lost? You seem to care a lot about it but I appeared to have gained 0.7 or 0.8.

View attachment 1539882

I've explained it as clearly as I can, if you care beyond that there's plenty of resources out there that can hep you.

View attachment 1539882

Your selling price definitely wasn't 12.2. They tax you half your profit. That's why I held Haaland and Martinelli over their blank gameweek.

If you paid 11.6 for him then you would have got 11.9 for him when you sold him. Not as bad as me who started him, I would have got 11.6 because I paid 11.0 for him initially

Bowen failing on a penalty is pretty damn annoying. A 7 becomes a 0 in a split second. Eff this game!

I'm gonna punish him by turning him into Foden with my FT

Bowen failing on a penalty is pretty damn annoying. A 7 becomes a 0 in a split second. Eff this game!

I'm gonna punish him by turning him into Foden with my FT

Yep. 7 point turn around… Had him as well.

47 (-4) with Mitrovic and Andreas to play.

10 points from Almiron a decent point of difference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was going to go Bowen to Saka but West Ham have Bournemouth at Home so don’t think I can transfer him out ahead of that game.

I was going to go Bowen to Saka but West Ham have Bournemouth at Home so don’t think I can transfer him out ahead of that game.

Yeah, home to Bournemouth is probably better than home to Brighton who are good defensively, but it's too late I've already done the transfer! Quite often players buck the fixture, I mean Brentford slaughtered Man U 4-0 and Man U kept a clean sheet against Spurs! Bowen had to pay for his sins lol. He'll get a double figure haul just to hurt me even more

Yeah, home to Bournemouth is probably better than home to Brighton who are good defensively, but it's too late I've already done the transfer! Quite often players buck the fixture, I mean Brentford slaughtered Man U 4-0 and Man U kept a clean sheet against Spurs! Bowen had to pay for his sins lol. He'll get a double figure haul just to hurt me even more

Hopefully!

64 (-8) up to 200k. Very happy with that.

WC decisions

1. Kane, Salah, Haaland, Archer (bench fodder)
2. Kane, Bowen, Haaland, Nunez v
3. Salah, Haaland, Jesus, Toney

One WC has to be used before the WC right?

you don't have to use it, but better not to waste it. If you haven't played it then now is the time IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back