Games FPL 23/24

Remove this Banner Ad

is that WC?

Yeah.

Obviously know why you've done it but I hate having 2 defenders from the same team. Nothing like watching clean sheets go twice from 1 goal.

Yeah it's just on the strength of the fixtures and like I said, just going for it. Double or nothing lol.

nope. thats why us WC now have a 4 week window to attack then unlimited transfers post GW 16. Then we get another WC to use in the new year

Team on the Left is my wildcard team other than Raya for Iversen, Saliba for White, Andreas on field and on the bench Patterson and Greenwood. 0.0 in the bank

Geez what is your team value?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've triple captained Salah. Sorry Liverpool fans. Now he'll probably stub his toe in the first minute and be out until May.

I've triple captained Salah. Sorry Liverpool fans. Now he'll probably stub his toe in the first minute and be out until May.
Why wouldn't you wait for a double game week?

What do people think of Kane vs Toney vs Nunez long term? WCing so have flexibility.

Thoughts on this?

View attachment 1541110
This is what I weighing up. If Nunez starts tonight, hopefully hear something before early kick-off then I will go Kane, Nunez, Bowen. If I hear it's Salah in the middle I think I go Salah, Bowen, Toney. Have gone back and forth a lot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back