Toast Fremantle v Collingwood at Fremantle Oval, Sunday 16 Oct, 5.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Great win by the Pies today, starting to build some momentum heading towards the finals.

I've been really impressed with the additional Lauren Brazzale, she has added another attacking half back to the team.

This has allowed Ash Brazill to move forward which I think makes us more dangerous.

And Sansonetti....she adds height and run off half back.

brazill is one of the best players to watch in the comp...at least from i've seen of it. She has a great feel for the game and her sure hands set her apart. And she has a confidence about her too.

well done to the team. freo is down on players but it's a big trip to the west.

Here’s a conundrum!!!

Is ash braz better at CHB or CHF?

Because she is the closest anyone we have to Darcy.

Her speed and clean hands are out of control!!! She could have kicked 4 on the weekend.

….so would we prefer her at half back like Darcy ? Or at half fwd?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here’s a conundrum!!!

Her speed and clean hands are out of control!!! She could have kicked 4 on the weekend.

keep ruby at chb and keep ash up forward because we kick so few goals....

tarni brown and her ponytail needs to keep doing enough to keep ruby at halfback

Here’s a conundrum!!!

no doubt she would be a welcome asset down back but the current defensive setup is working well .... better to use her in areas we struggle

if anything id position her in the middle once play has commenced ..... and let her pace and clean hands launch more effective forward entries

Remove this Banner Ad

Back