Prediction Future of Josh has gone to the Dogs.

Where's Schack at in 2018?

• Brisbane

Votes: 173 42.3%
  • Other

Votes: 141 34.5%
  • Does anybody even care anymore?

Votes: 95 23.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BRAVE Brisbane have bitten the bullet and dropped out-of-form and out-of-contract key forward Josh Schache for Saturday’s clash with Adelaide at the Gabba.

Previous Lions administrations would have taken the soft option and kept a struggling player like Schache in the senior side hoping it helped with negotiations.

But under the new Gabba regime, you perform or perish, regardless of your reputation or contract status.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/br...f/news-story/80fb98e81fa6dd7a1280270b68d232b6

Good. Fair article finally.

Can't see it, what has he said?
Re Josh, the bit Jason pm put in is it. His wife then makes a comment about how hard it is coming to a new town. Nice promo for zorks and the club but it doesn't increase my confidence re schache

On HTC 2PS6200 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can't see it, what has he said?

"We kinda feel like we've fallen off the face of the Earth when it comes to Brisbane Lions and the AFL" and "I've no doubt Josh will be stayin'" the juiciest bits. Dayne's pretty wife also summarises the fears of coming to a new state and not knowing anyone.

Nothing we didn't already know, expect that Dayne's wife is gorgeous.

BTW cute puppers, MM.

That's definitely Zorks just having no idea what he's saying as usual, I love his attitude though.

Yeah I hope people spare themselves the heartache of daring to dream after that comment by Zorks. Nothing in it.

Yeah I hope people spare themselves the heartache of daring to dream after that comment by Zorks. Nothing in it.

Zorks has always spoken in platitudes every time he's had a mic in his face. His own passion for the club is tangible but whatever else he has to say might as well be ignored.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zorks has always spoken in platitudes every time he's had a mic in his face. His own passion for the club is tangible but whatever else he has to say might as well be ignored.

Yep, he's just a lovable labradoodle.

Yep.

If we ever make the finals again. Zorko will be there "taking it one game at a time", and reminding us that "we know we can compete with anyone on our day"

Yep.

If we ever make the finals again. Zorko will be there "taking it one game at a time", and reminding us that "we know we can compete with anyone on our day"

You can only expect so much from these guys. Look at I honestly have forgotten where I watch it but there's one show that has a cliche montage from players and they get tons of material week to week.

As long as the "Wizard" turns it on week to week I'm fine. Worth mentioning again that his wife is far more attractive than he.

BRAVE Brisbane have bitten the bullet and dropped out-of-form and out-of-contract key forward Josh Schache for Saturday’s clash with Adelaide at the Gabba.

Previous Lions administrations would have taken the soft option and kept a struggling player like Schache in the senior side hoping it helped with negotiations.

But under the new Gabba regime, you perform or perish, regardless of your reputation or contract status.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/br...f/news-story/80fb98e81fa6dd7a1280270b68d232b6

Good. Fair article finally.

I don't think it's true that previous administrations - coaches, I assume Davis means - would have given players games to help negotiations. Polec, Karnezis and Longer were mostly out of the team in their final year at the club. Aish was dropped a couple of times while we were trying to re-sign him.

You can only expect so much from these guys. Look at I honestly have forgotten where I watch it but there's one show that has a cliche montage from players and they get tons of material week to week.

As long as the "Wizard" turns it on week to week I'm fine. Worth mentioning again that his wife is far more attractive than he.
Indeed she is. In fact at first read through I thought your comment in appreciation of MacMum 's avatar was a further comment on Mrs zorko.

Interested with Rocky's comments on the footy show when questioned where he lies with his contract next year. " Have not really thought about it at this time of the year. its only round 8 and see what happens". Left me a bit mmmmmmmmmmm.

Interested with Rocky's comments on the footy show when questioned where he lies with his contract next year. " Have not really thought about it at this time of the year. its only round 8 and see what happens". Left me a bit mmmmmmmmmmm.

I still think he'll explore his free agency options.

Yeah I feel like Rockliff has kind of had enough of losing unfortunately, he's lasted 10 years which is impressive in itself.

And to be fair he copped a might whack from the public and us last year. There were fans baying for blood and wanting to him to go asap. It's all changed on both sides but can't blame him if he remembers that and it makes him think a bit harder about where he will play next year.

At least Fagan is talking up his trade value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back