Prediction Future of Josh has gone to the Dogs.

Where's Schack at in 2018?

• Brisbane

Votes: 173 42.3%
  • Other

Votes: 141 34.5%
  • Does anybody even care anymore?

Votes: 95 23.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can agree with that.
So they lock the Schache thread on the D+T board and have ventured over here. Obviously feel very compelled about the whole situation but please feel obliged starting one on the Pies board cause I was tired of you on the D+T but won't put up with it here, thanks.

So they lock the Schache thread on the D+T board and have ventured over here. Obviously feel very compelled about the whole situation but please feel obliged starting one on the Pies board cause I was tired of you on the D+T but won't put up with it here, thanks.
Calm down sweet child. BRAB and I are preparing ourselves for war. Schache is no longer of any concern.

(Also pretty sure it was locked because of pissy tigers supporters throwing tantrums)

Then why are you here? If you and BRAB want to have a *war* go and PM each other.
tenor.gif

You realise you are on the Brisbane board champ. Why not toddle off, if the roles were reversed l would be carded at the Collingwobble board
You’re the one getting upset over myself and BRAB having some friendly banter. Calm yourself.

You’re the one getting upset over myself and BRAB having some friendly banter. Calm yourself.

I bet you'll make mayes ing melt with that comment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Decided to delete comments. Not gonna let some douche from a s**t-stain club with an equally terrible list wreck a night. Ciao
Goodnight friend. I hope you have an enjoyable weekend. I sincerely enjoyed your melt while it lasted :hearts:

You know BRAB it's so not cool to respond to your second bigfooty account. That goes for likes too;):)
That’s the sort of thing that killed Tricky Dixon.

Guys I dont mean to alarm anyone but I think Schache is going to request a trade...To the Hong Kong Dragons! :(
21910900_119094558774614_3945457194052354048_n.jpg

In Hong Kong 4 days ago, rumours he did a medical and had some Dim Sims :(

Edit: Dammit someone beat me to it but Im leaving this here because its comedy gold dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back