Prediction Future of Josh has gone to the Dogs.

Where's Schack at in 2018?

• Brisbane

Votes: 173 42.3%
  • Other

Votes: 141 34.5%
  • Does anybody even care anymore?

Votes: 95 23.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice photo of Shack over at Tangalooma with Nick Robbo - good strategy Nick, keep taking him over there, ain't nothing like that in Melbourne!

Last time I was at Tangalooma I saw a stonefish down there, so it's for the best the didn't take Archie ;)

Saw Josh picking up Thai food when I was out to dinner the other night. Pretty sure he ordered the chicken and cashew, don't know what to make of it......

Saw Josh picking up Thai food when I was out to dinner the other night. Pretty sure he ordered the chicken and cashew, don't know what to make of it......

We can be sure his taste in Thai food is a lot worse than his footy ability.

Can't make much else out of that though.

Gone.

If he was having pho on the other hand...

Pho? That's Vietnamese, you're one of THEM!

CQ84vcOWoAA93TI.png

Nice photo of Shack over at Tangalooma with Nick Robbo - good strategy Nick, keep taking him over there, ain't nothing like that in Melbourne!
That's right - down here we know how to park our boats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's right - down here we know how to park our boats.

Well I imagine you have plenty of experience of "parked" boats with maybe 2-3 days of boating suitable weather a year.

Found out during the hols that my brother in law taught Schache in senior school at GVGS. Rates him very highly as a person and thinks if the lions look after him he's not the type to go wandering elsewhere.

Why didn't I know this before? I'm not a keen student of the game and my BiL offered the fact up during Xmas dinner. It interested me.

Found out during the hols that my brother in law taught Schache in senior school at GVGS. Rates him very highly as a person and thinks if the lions look after him he's not the type to go wandering elsewhere.

Why didn't I know this before? I'm not a keen student of the game and my BiL offered the fact up during Xmas dinner. It interested me.
I presumed you have since drilled your brother in law on every other AFL player he has taught before and since?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back