List Mgmt. Fyfe to Adelaide..wild rumour.

Remove this Banner Ad

I can confirm 100% that the player-coach relationships at Fremantle are atrocious. I had heard before the season started that there was huge problems and players wanting to leave.
I can't confirm anything about who and nothing about Fyfe. But there have been BIG problems there and the form you see this year is most definitely due to this. From what I heard Pavlich is one of the biggest problems.

I can confirm 100% that the player-coach relationships at Fremantle are atrocious. I had heard before the season started that there was huge problems and players wanting to leave.
I can't confirm anything about who and nothing about Fyfe. But there have been BIG problems there and the form you see this year is most definitely due to this. From what I heard Pavlich is one of the biggest problems.
As in Pav doesn't get along with Lyon?

Was talking to someone who knows a player manager today.
Apparently we are going to go hard at Fyfe as a RFA next year.
Rumour is that the club may have caught up with him last weekend.
Take it for what its worth.
I myself will just day dream about it for awhile.
It would be a good fit. We have the cash, he is a country boy at heart and isnt really into Melbourne. We are looking at a cup window and adding him would almost make it happen.
I find your ideas intriguing and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

I like how we're striving for greatness in every aspect.

Where we were dreaming about getting Cameron/Parker in, now we're dreaming about the biggest of all fishes. :)

I'm actually not sure that on an open market there's many bigger fish than Cameron when you weight positional value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be weird, didn't pay write in his book that Lyon is exactly the coach he wished his whole career for?
Haven't read it. Lyon's comments after Pav's 350th made me raise my eyebrows. Seemed pretty lacking in respect at the time but its always hard to tell with these things from a distance

When you unpick it, what is this rumour?

A rumour we're going to be interested in last year's brownlow medallist and arguably the best player in the comp if fit?

Well duh.
I think meeting with him is a little more than what you are unpicking.

That said - more chance of trading doing a straight swap Sam Jacobs for Matt Lobbe.

I'm actually not sure that on an open market there's many bigger fish than Cameron when you weight positional value.

Not really. Many would say that Tom Lynch from GC has gone past him.

In any case, the Crows probably ended up ok out of that one as JJ has gone up a level this year and McGovern looks like he could be anything.

Can confirm that the two clubs with the largest amount of non-performance enhancing positive drug tests from last year were the W.A teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back