Gameday - Adelaide v Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

On a positive note. Miserable overcast cold day in Melbourne.

Im a bit excited about the weather that is coming our way. Im half watching this to keep warm. Hope the sun is in my eyes tommorrow.

We play good against teams like Collingwood but always underestimate too many lower ranked sides. Its frustrating.

This is poor coaching, our gameplan is ****en shot and there is no reaction from the coach. To put Dangerfield on the ball for one centre bounce then put him on the bench then back in to the fowardline. Give him a chance to get in to the game.

****ing lol.

How many goals can you kick with no one beyond centre? Ridiculous.

It'd be funny if it hadn't been the same s**t for 7 years.

You've got Sellar spoiling team-mates time and again. Then you have our players bombing it in to either 3 on 1 contests or a completely empty forward 50. Or even better, a forward 50 with Brisbane players all alone to mop up.

We're playing like headless chickens with a coach just munging rabidly away on his chewie on the boundary line. I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this display.

If we somehow manage to win we'll be thieves in the night. I wish you could assume that the players will come out breathing fire after 3qtr time, but how often does that happen?

Im kind of glad that I cannot hear or watch the game after reading this. I have another guy in our office asking me WTF is going on with us.

At least, if we do lose this will really put some pressure on us......I hope. Its got to be better then "just" winning and passing scrutiny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How nice was it to see Malthuse on the boundary line actually giving it to his players for making s**t decisions? What I'd give for a proactive coach.

Mark on lead after mark on lead after mark on lead. I just simply do not know what to think of this team, absolutely pathetic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back