Game Day Gameday Thread - Essendon Bombers Vs Norf Melbin Roos - 12.08.23 at 1.45pm - Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lololololol Aidan Corr lololololol

We need a forward who can be described with more than "playing a role".
I'm not saying "he is a role player" as if that's his ceiling.

I'm saying he is "playing a role" as in he is not currently in form, and therefore not currently reaching his ceiling.

So I was agreeing with you.

I still think having someone playing a role is better than having 17 players on the ground.

I don't think you can describe an incompetent forward line that fails to create space or apply pressure, and then in the same breath claim it's a good mix of personnel.

The only way both can be true is if you think the players are so dumb that they can't do the bare minimum of basic forward craft with a sick coach. In which case I still wonder how you can be happy with dumb personnel...

Either there are absent players, dumb players, or incompetent players.
Not the personnel but the types of players im fine with

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Red time goal. Like clock work.

Seriously, Zerk was so dumb there. But that's what happens when you have a defender that has no confidence to spoil/contest so he resorts to doing dumb s**t like that. Smh. Read the ball better. Or Try to mark it. Or spoil it. Use your body. Anything is better than a freaking push. You know players are gonna milk that and umps are gonna pay it.

That was Laverdes goal. Held Xerri for no reason when there was a spare from us who had the ball. Xerri gets free and kicks it i50. Confident Laverde is one of the worst players in our team now

Red time goal. Like clock work.

Seriously, Zerk was so dumb there. But that's what happens when you have a defender that has no confidence to spoil/contest so he resorts to doing dumb s**t like that. Smh.

Might be the worst post of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back