Preview Gameday Thread. Hawthorn Vs Carlton & Preview & Bartos (maybe)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
with CFC you can tell which team has come to play within 5mins. Today we are in trouble
Its also a case atm of us coming to play for the 1st time since the geelong game, when we are on there arent many sides that will beat us. Now its a matter of keeping the intensity going and not giving the blues a chance to get the running game going (we have stifled the run very well so far).

The quarter time numbers

Screenshot2010-05-23at24822PM.png

Screenshot2010-05-23at24837PM.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Far out some people are never happy.

Winning clearances, pressure, Buddy on fire, PRESSURE.

Not to mention 35 points up. Who would of thought??
I'm very happy, just i could be happier. We've kicked 4 goals straight since then so im getting excited now.

Positive signs so far, let's keep this up and hope to god we don't have a last quarter fade out. Very happy to see Buddy playing well, shame Roughy isn't kicking accurately.

Fantastic effort. Pressure, pressure, pressure. Loving it.

Great to see Burgoyne having an impact in the clearances, Ozzie has been great (kicked first goal, awesome pressure), Hooper I've been very impressed with, pressure, tackling plus a couple of goals. A little undisciplined at times but has been great and seems really fired up.

Buddy fanstastic, Roughy a little off but getting into it. Birchall, Young, Lewis (although a little fumbly) looking great. Mitchell and Sewell seem to be a bit quiet although I think Sewell is tagging Judd?

Impressed with Gilham, looks a bit more composed and the other guys in defence have done well and have had plenty of help.

Overall great signs, but it's still a long way to go. Jury is still out if "were back" but the signs are there.

Comon Hawks!!!

Come on hawks!!
We're having a crack, everyone is, and that's why Carlton are feeling the pressure. We can still do a lot of things better, but I just want us to get the win.

GO HAWKAS!

Come on hawks!!
We're having a crack, everyone is, and that's why Carlton are feeling the pressure. We can still do a lot of things better, but I just want us to get the win.

GO HAWKAS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back