Gawn or Grundy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dean cox was better than Grundy and Gawn . ..

And he never got close

That’s the end of the discussion

Not at the same age as Grundy he wasn't...

Dean Cox Name Brodie Grundy
West Coast Eagles Team Collingwood Magpies
Forward, Ruck Position Ruck
290 Career Games 107
East Perth Origin Sturt
August 1, 1981 Date of Birth April 15, 1994
Turned 24 in 2005 Age 24yr 5mth
203cm Height 203cm
107kg Weight 102kg
1999 Rookie Draft Last Drafted In 2012 National Draft
Round 2, Pick #28 Last Draft Position Round 1, Pick #18
West Coast Eagles Last Drafted By Collingwood Magpies
2005 Stats for Season 2018
25 Games 25
10.3 Kicks Per Game 8.0
6.1 Handballs Per Game 12.6
16.4 Disposals Per Game 20.6
Marks Per Game 3.5
0.9 Goals Per Game 0.4
0.1 Behinds Per Game 0.3
1.2 Tackles Per Game 5.1
23.8 Hitouts Per Game 39.6
Inside 50s Per Game 2.4
Goal Assists Per Game 0.4
1.9 Frees For Per Game 2.2
0.9 Frees Against Per Game 1.6

So you like Gawn as he kicked more goals this year?
I thought I was clear that I liked the one who tapped it to himself and snapped the goal. Not sure what the relevance of who has kicked the most goals is. I assume your post is a way of moving through your pain after Friday night's result. Hope you feel better soon.

It didn't warrant an argument; Cox is widely regarded as the best ruck of the modern era by experts and opposition fans alike. So unless you think Grundy is already the best ruckman of the past 20 years, it's a patently absurd suggestion. But again, thanks for the laugh, I genuinely did need it.
Cox was a good player but Grundy is clearly better. Better ruckman, gets more of the ball, better skills, and far better defensively at stoppages. And goes only 24. But keep on thinking that Cox is somehow better

Cox was a good player but Grundy is clearly better. Better ruckman, gets more of the ball, better skills, and far better defensively at stoppages. And goes only 24. But keep on thinking that Cox is somehow better
Hahahahahaha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grundy couldn't get going in the air, which made the get out kick difficult for the Pies when the Eagles were hammering those F50 entries. Both Gawn and Grundy shat it in in a big way against Vardy and Lycett the past two weeks.

It didn't warrant an argument; Cox is widely regarded as the best ruck of the modern era by experts and opposition fans alike. So unless you think Grundy is already the best ruckman of the past 20 years, it's a patently absurd suggestion. But again, thanks for the laugh, I genuinely did need it.
Easily the best ruck around the ground in a s**t era for ruckmen, don't think it's as widely agreed as you think though. Goodes was better then it was apparent he was too good to waste in the ruck all day.

This is why pure ruck craft and contested marking is more important than a lumbering ruckman being an extra mid and tackler. The quality of those disposals aren't the same quality as a pure midfielder's.

Grundy was useless today.
no problems better team won. least we didnt make fools of ourselves

Remove this Banner Ad

Back