• Reilly O'Brien

• Josh Rachele

• James Rowe

• Harry Schoenberg

• Lachlan Sholl

• Brodie Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The most painful thing about making that thread is that some of our best pressure goals in history have been in our most heartbreaking losses:

• Torney vs Hawthorn 07
  • Tippett vs Collingwood 09
  • Bock vs WC 06
  • Stiffy vs Hawk 12

Ugh.

Considering the situation, the pressure, the occasion, the having to wait 3 minutes before coming in 'cold' to take a one off kick, the difficulty of the set shot for a left footer, how was Dawson's goal overlooked for a nomination for AFL goal of the year?

The usual run-around-kick-one-out-of-my-arse goals got a nod, but not Dawsons absolute freakish against-physics pearler.

fu** you AFL.:)
Easily goal of the year, the swing, the drama, the result. * the bias AFL, there was no better Goal of the round than Dawson's

Agree to disagree on that one. Swans wiped the floor with us in the QF and we were staring down straight sets before Tex played arguably the game of his career against Freo.
That is true, but I also think we were dreadfully inaccurate in that Qualifying final. We did seem to come good half way through the semi final and looked like a new team.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes!
At first, I thought that the turn-and-bullet-kick was Dawson, because it looked so good.

Hinge and Dawson work well together, smooth movers, intelligent footballers and both have beautiful left-foot kicks. Let's set up a Cloud Fund and pay both of them to teach Keays (and others) how to kick like that...? :sneaky:
Mate if you gave Ben Keays Jordan Dawsons footskills you would be talking about a potential Brownlow medallist.

We were a damn good team in 2012 and beat Sydney in Sydney. We would have been a good chance against them in a GF.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ah man, this thread is now bringing back memories of Buddy getting Rutten in a headlock, and getting the free.

This was supposed to be a fun thread!

Ah man, this thread is now bringing back memories of Buddy getting Rutten in a headlock, and getting the free.

Ooooooh you didn't!!

You did!

I doubt I've ever been as cataclysmically psycho at a football match when this happened about 15m from where I was sitting. ******* cheats.

No I'm not the right in front of me guy ha ha.

Back