Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Carlton 10+ to <30

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Carlton 30+

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He is a blue supporter, so watch him be immune to anything. It's just the way of things. Oh, there was supposed to be a umpire ban from thread if you whine, last night they ping blokes, this game, ya know, cause its blues supporters, they can whine as much as they like. Its funny stuff haha
You should see the PM he sent me in response lol

I don't have a preview thread. Really wish you told me earlier that Geelong were considered such a long shot in this match, I'd have put a bet down on them
I'm quite sure you know where the Carton board is champ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree. Straight sets at the G. Richmond then dogs. 1/4 of their best 22 above 30. Heading down the Adelaide path.

I would love to see a geelong v Brisbane GF though. Probably the best matchup and a unique pairing.
Only 4 players on Geelong's list are over 30..

Carlton has 5. Good analysis though

Only 4 players on Geelong's list are over 30..

Carlton has 5. Good analysis though
In 2020 - 30 year olds+
Dangerfield
Ablett
Tuohy
Taylor
Selwood
Selwood
henderson
hawkins
Smith

That’s 9 players. Very close to 4 I suppose. Lol

Then we can add the 29 year olds
Rohan
Duncan
Stanley
Blicavs

Straight sets in 2020 to go with the last two years will be embarrassing. I’m not any team in history has gone that.

Geelong haven’t won after a bye I like 11 games.

In 2020 - 30 year olds+
Dangerfield
Ablett
Tuohy
Taylor
Selwood
Selwood
henderson
hawkins
Smith

Rohan
Duncan
Stanley
Blicavs

Straight sets in 2020 to go with the last two years will be embarrassing. I’m not any team in history has gone that.

Ah skilful shifting of the goal posts. Nice to see you're taking the loss well

In 2020 - 30 year olds+
Dangerfield
Ablett
Tuohy
Taylor
Selwood
Selwood
henderson
hawkins
Smith

Rohan
Duncan
Stanley
Blicavs

Smith will be traded, Scooter will retire, Taylor and Ablett might retire if we win it, and Henderson may go elsewhere for more opportunity/will play mostly VFL anyway. That leaves Selwood, Hawkins, Dangerfield and Tuohy - 4 players. All but Danger might retire next year or the year after.

Not really sure you've thought this through, as we've probably debuted more draftees in the past 2 seasons than most clubs in the 8. Since 2015, we've added Ratugolea, Henry, O'Connor, Narkle, Parfitt, Menegola, Stewart, Kelly, Miers, Clark, Atkins, Constable, Fogarty and Kreuger, as players capable of making it into our Best 22 in the future (11 of 14 already are).

That leaves 2 drafts and trade periods, with players like Dahlhaus, Rohan, Duncan, C. Guthrie, Stanley, Blicavs, Danger, Kolodjashnij and Cockatoo to compliment the aforementioned. That's before the likely added players from trade/draft. Not to mention fringe players who can play a role.

I think we'll be fine thanks.

Back