Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Carlton 10+ to <30

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Carlton 30+

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't have a preview thread. Really wish you told me earlier that Geelong were considered such a long shot in this match, I'd have put a bet down on them
Not that it means much but the poll for this thread is 16 Carlton 10 Geelong

Would you look at that! The team with the breeze has dominated every quarter so far, I for one am shocked to be sitting here witnessing this! Truly amazing
Mate, give it up. Everything past ten minutes into the 2nd has been junk time.

You'll be a far better side in 2020 even if you don't add cogs

Mate, give it up. Everything past ten minutes into the 2nd has been junk time.

You'll be a far better side in 2020 even if you don't add cogs
Your ability to pass off info as though you know anything is quite hilarious, give it up you are making a fool of yourself with your lack of understanding.

I probably exaggerated. But I've hardly been paying full attention and 3 or 4 times I've looked up Cripps has kicked the ball out of bounds

35 disposals @ 57% efficency

20 effective, 15 ineffective

He's a bloody good player, but when everyone in the media talks him up as the best player in the comp, I just can't help but thinking he wastes a lot of ball. Too much. Carlton fans keep saying it's because he's got no support, but I don't know if that's the reason he wastes so many of his possessions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I probably exaggerated. But I've hardly been paying attention and 3 or 4 times I've looked up Cripps has kicked the ball out of bounds

35 disposals @ 57% efficency

20 effective, 15 ineffective

He's a bloody good player, but when everyone in the media talks him up as the best player in the comp, I just can't help but thinking he wastes a lot of ball. Too much. Carlton fans keep saying it's because he's got no support, but I don't know if that's the reason he wastes so many of his possessions
If he had another good mid to hand it too rather then run around and slam it forward his de would be 80%+

Also he wouldn't then have 3 guys hanging off him all game.

I would've said Danger was certainty to win the Brownlow after today's BOG

But then the AFL decided to look after Bontempelli last week which leaves me wondering.
Normally if you elect to bump and you hit an opponent late, high and break their windpipe, you'd be in a spot of bother.

Maybe it'll be a tie between Danger and Bont

Back