• J. Riewoldt

Votes: 40 22.3%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 55 30.7%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 52 29.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
You chastised me not so long ago for questioning the intelligence of a couple of tv hosts, saying I was “getting personal”.

Now (and not for the first time), you’re mocking someone for their physical appearance?

Wottaflog.
I’m not saying it to his face. By all means bag me behind my back. I know you do.

You calling a 4-year period a dynasty won't make it true no matter how hard you want it to be so. Regardless, the Tigs managed to turn their AFL-gifted priority picks in Deledio and Rance into one premiership combined, Geelong's mastery of the father/son rule with Hawkins+Selwood landed seven combined premierships. You have to understand how funny these sorts of arguments look from the other side of the fence.
Meh I don’t care we beat you again by getting a 4 in 8 or 5 in 14. No back to back, no dynasty sorry bud. It’s a fact, everybody dynasty has one.

If you want to call it a poor man’s dynasty, I can make that compromise.

Meh I don’t care we beat you again by getting a 4 in 8 or 5 in 14. No back to back, no dynasty sorry bud. It’s a fact, everybody dynasty has one.

If you want to call it a poor man’s dynasty, I can make that compromise.
Give it whatever name you want, but I think we can all agree 4>3 and time is running out if your mob's 'golden era' is going to even the ledger. Maybe the next Tiggie team will produce a four-timer?

fbab23f833b10a9f03726eb1f3cd1a00.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scarlett and Ablett and Taylor.

So pretty much your whole core of players you got with discounts. Must be nice, that’s the reason the AFL got rid of it.
Ablett was a small forward and wouldn't have gone top 5. Scarlett wasn't a gun as a junior. Why is Taylor even in your post?

You go for Melbourne spare me.
Until Dimma, Gale and Dusty came along Richmond were a laughing stock. Dimma and Gale have fled because they know how grim the future is. Dusty couldn’t give a heck and he’s s**t now anyway.

Worst group of young players in the league.

Back