Geelong v Western Bulldogs - Rd 19, 2016 - Simonds, Fri @ 7:50

Remove this Banner Ad

Shame the game is at a construction site on an oval...

1ANGOAROM118_0__86187.1433743536.1280.1280.png

Comprehensively beat you home and away. get over it.

Are we forgetting Geelomg were smashed here only 2 weeks ago? Dogs by 15.
Honestly, I'd be shocked if we don't win. Dogs are missing heaps, the game isn't indoors and we beat them the last time we played - where they could only manage 5 goals for the game.

Honestly, I'd be shocked if we don't win. Dogs are missing heaps, the game isn't indoors and we beat them the last time we played - where they could only manage 5 goals for the game.
We've been better outdoors than indoors this year. Find it funny how that myth soldiers on despite the evidence against it.

I think we've withstood injuries pretty well so far this year, and with Dahlhaus and Stringer coming back I was reasonably confident during the week, but we've just lost too much experience down back.

Expecting a spirited performance, but we're not running out a full match against a team averaging 145 games of experience to our 65.

What's with the dogs can't play outside c*** we have a better record away from Etihad than at Etihad this year. But let's not let facts get in the way

Anyway would like to think the dogs can put up a fight and get over the line but injuries will take their toll and cats to win without too much trouble hope I'm wrong

Of course we'll get smashed.

Are you honestly trying to tell us we have a huge fight on our hands tonight?

Thanks. Who would've known? I'm pleased you've been good enough to set us straight.

Boy, give a bloke a rap and look what he does with it...

Anyway, back to reality - Dogs by 43.

Geelong should have too much class for the undermanned Dogs and will win by around 40pts. 8 weeks ago this game would have been a belter though on a Fri night.

Of course we'll get smashed.

Are you honestly trying to tell us we have a huge fight on our hands tonight?

Thanks. Who would've known? I'm pleased you've been good enough to set us straight.

Boy, give a bloke a rap and look what he does with it...

Anyway, back to reality - Dogs by 43.
Just replying to the collingwood fella.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong should have too much class for the undermanned Dogs and will win by around 40pts. 8 weeks ago this game would have been a belter though on a Fri night.

A week ago it was going to be a belter... I said the same thing the other day that for the neutrals, this will be another Friday night "classic"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back