Preview Geelong vs Richmond, round 15, MCG Saturday June 25, 4.35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris the short-haired and short-fused Cat after being reminded he piggybacked his sole premiership as coach in his first year and his finals record since is just 6 wins from 19 games.
Screenshot_20220625-094632_Samsung Internet.jpg
Take out Dimma's first three finals (the practice runs) and his record is 10 wins from 12.

Last edited:

God I hope we beat Geelong can not stand everything about this club

Handbaggers supporter base
Chris Scott
Hocking

Geelong are a bunch of Hillbillies!

the-beverly-hillbillies-tv-donna-douglas-max-baer-irene-ryan-buddy-ebsen-bhtv-001-BKCFPX.jpg

Last edited:
Bring our A game for 4 qtrs and own the corridor , with pressure and tackling and great delivery in our 50 we win this.
Yep, the most important thing we’ve been lacking this year: four quarters.

At the moment, I’m not comfortable with a 5 goal lead. Our opposition know they’re not out of it too.

It’s a stressful watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those entering on general admission. There are very good seats available on level 1 (M section), Q section is level 4

GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING​

Shane Warne Stand
  • M5-M11 - LEVEL 1 SEATING
  • P1-P7
  • Q1-Q15 1/2
Ponsford Stand
  • M31-M36 - LEVEL 1 SEATING
  • Q29-Q36
Olympic Stand
  • Q49-Q55 (rows K - back)
  • Q56-Q57
AFL Reserve
  • M26 (rows B-Z)
  • Q15 1/2-Q 19 (rows K-DD)
  • Q20-Q28

CHEER SQUAD AREAS​

Geelong Cats: M3 (rows A-T) PUNT ROAD END
Richmond: M33 (rows A-S) CITY END/PONSFORD

All Tiger fans need to attend tomorrow! And be LOUD!!! Important game and we know how much the pussies hate scary loud noise!

25% off tickets and kids are free so no excuses not to attend a lovely Saturday afternoon game!
I have a home and away membership, so I’m definitely there. Just need to find out where the GA area’s are. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back