No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #11 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
did I hear it would cost $100,000 to set up a camera at alice springs?
Organised an entire Aged Care Facility to have every corridor and common space covered inside and out, from multiple angles, using over 80 cameras including an operating system for much less than that.

Some welcome revenge for yesterday's loss.

Lol Cox is terrible in every definition of an AFL player. And the Pies have him for 2 more years 🤩🤩🤩

Ruh roh! The AFL is being naughty. The United Services Union and ASU are taking them to the tribunal. Apparently they've halved max. redundancy payouts and restructured with no consultation.
Gil sometimes forgets he also operates in the real world and can’t just use his makey-uppity device to get his desired outcome.

Yep! I'd love to get into the HR department and whip it into shape.
Might have to whip out the Level 11 stare a couple of times so they understand what is what

This analysis made me laugh - it's an annoying tic of his that just drives you insane, doesn't it?

You just know Bruce loves a rhetorical question, don’t you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some welcome revenge for yesterday's loss.

Lol Cox is terrible in every definition of an AFL player. And the Pies have him for 2 more years 🤩🤩🤩
To be fair to cox, he was better than any of our key forwards sunday. At least he provided a contest.

Out of interest, does anyone know what exactly were the doubts concerning Josh Daicos' drafting that had him go at pick 57?

Yesterday, there was a contest at our CHB where he took the ball clean from the ground, and kept our players sitting back with the threat of him cutting in and going; it was almost a fakeout, he'd make to go and just didn't 4 times in the space of about 3 seconds. And it was a fair dinkum threat, too; it wasn't just our boys hanging back, but he'd almost take a foot before completely changing direction again.

Mental agility, can find the ball, is fast and clean.
I recall it being a father son issue and no one wanting to bid. Not completely sure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back