General GF questions- NO TICKET SALES/REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD PLS (use stickied)

Remove this Banner Ad

When are they posting this list or sending this confirmation/unsuccessful email? They said it would come through at 9am

Really feel for supporters of larger VIC clubs (i.e. Hawks, Collingwood). There would be very little chance of tickets.

Each club has a membership bracket that guarantees a grand final ticket.

Unfortunately supporters are getting priced out of attending. I'd like to know eg what Hawthorns, Collingwood''s membership fees are for that level of access

IMO if we crack 50k members next year I have a feeling that in 2018 we're going to have to shell out more than just the S/C add on to get a guaranteed GF ticket

Unsuccessful for our family too.
Disappointing because the 5 of us are lifelong supporters since the early - mid 60's. Nevertheless, it is a great week and will put up with watching on telly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Check your ticketek order history. You'll see it. As P2 I got Q53 row dd (category 5). In the nosebleeds, on the 50m line. Can't wait.
Thank you so ooooo much. We're in M2!!!!!! Over the moon

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Man that sucks. Nearly a thousand registrations unsuccessful. Hope the theatre goers enjoy the game. Makes me feel so fortunate I got my seven standing room tickets, probably one of the last. Know it happens every year and how many Pies fans must be in tears when they're in, but it's just s**t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wha
Man that sucks. Nearly a thousand registrations unsuccessful. Hope the theatre goers enjoy the game. Makes me feel so fortunate I got my seven standing room tickets, probably one of the last. Know it happens every year and how many Pies fans must be in tears when they're in, but it's just s**t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatt does it say on the ticket for you to know its a standing room one?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back