• End of 2017

• End of 2018

• ASAP

• Extend his contract

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No issues with his game day management, doesn't have the troops it seems, but partially his fault for that. Match selection the biggest issue we have, rather than game day magnets. Game plan works well when the boys give a s**t.
I have no problem with Simpson, it is the recruitment and development side that is the problem. Just don't have the cattle.

How many players have gone backwards in development? Remember when Duggan started, what happened?

I have no problem with Simpson, it is the recruitment and development side that is the problem. Just don't have the cattle.

How many players have gone backwards in development? Remember when Duggan started, what happened?
I agree. The midfield is s**t and he knows it.

Simpson needs to stop deluding himself that this is a team vying for the premiership. He needs to make some hard calls on players like Redden, Masten, Hutchings, Priddis and LeCras. Enough is enough.
Our player development is also poor. So few players come through and develop at the next level.
The players aren't hungry. I have even had one of the current players tell me that. They are content to get paid well and make the finals.
Simpson also needs to vary his game plan occasionally. Defensively we are a joke as none of our midfielders ever pick anyone up. They are all waiting for someone else to do the hard work.
I don't think we will win a premiership under Simpson. The players simply don't have the desire.

Made 10 changes to the list last season and I expect a similar clean out this year. Did inherit a bunch of s**t from the Worsfold days however if the same underperforming plodders keep getting picked week in, week out because they have 'credits' then I'll seriously start questioning his and the MC's judgment.

He has to take a hard look at his policy of only taking rookies into the coaching group with him. We need some seasoned experience in the coaching panel to assist him.
He has been loyal to his assistants but there comes a time where he either makes some hard calls because if he doesn't it will be to his detriment.

The Football Operations Manager should really be doing this already. Sadly the Club is more focused on the balance sheet rather than the attainment of premierships.

I hope the media put some acid on him this week as the teams performance today warrants some caustic probing.

He inherited a shitfully slow midfields and we haven't addressed this issue for all his tenure and the four years before he joined the Club.
Its been haunting us for the better part of seven years now, yet there seems no remedy in sight.

As painful as todays s**t show was to watch, it would be nice to think that it will have some ramifications and reverberations in the post match address and the reaction at the selection table next week.

He inherited a shitfully slow midfields and we haven't addressed this issue for all his tenure and the four years before he joined the Club.
Its been haunting us for the better part of seven years now, yet there seems no remedy in sight.

We recruited Jetta. Would've been the perfect solution with Gaff on the other wing.

Turns out he was lazy and soft like most of the rest of this team.

Depends on the reason. If he bloods some youth and we go backwards that is acceptable IMO
Agreed. But will he though in fact has any wce coach done that in recent memory. Remember how long it took worsfold to take out hansen for kennedy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We recruited Jetta. Would've been the perfect solution with Gaff on the other wing.

Turns out he was lazy and soft like most of the rest of this team.

One player isn't going to be the answer, we need multiple options.
Agree Jetta should have helped the situation, but thats been a total fizzog.

The midfield players we have spent early picks on don't have genuine pace, Gaff ,Duggan and Sheed you only get so many early first rounders and if you draw blanks its always going to be difficult to recover from that situation.

We haven't addressed the Cousins, Judd, Kerr skill set loss hence we languish in no mans lands.

I would like to see him ship out the player's that are not taking us to a GF, trade recruit for a few top 10 picks. Whats the point of a gun player that can not play at the MCG?
If the players that can not play away from subi keep getting games then i want him gone.

Posted this in another thread, but is more relevant to this:

Something's not right. The coach's body language on the bench in that final quarter was very odd; no real emotion, he wasn't eyeballing the players, he actually looked like he expected that insipid performance...like the rest of us. He didn't look like a coach who was passionate about making a difference or instilling motivation, confidence and belief in his players.

Prediction
The second that Brad Scott steps down / is ejected from his coaching role at North, Adam Simpson will resign from West Coast to take the reigns at Arden Street.

He looked like a defeated man who is waiting for something to materialise FOR him, instead of doing the materialising himself. A move back home to family and friends with a fresh new challenge with a different group of players at his 'shinboner' spiritual home of footy may do him some good. But where would that leave West Coast?

if simpson for whatever reason leaves wce who replaces him?
I'll ******* do it.

Seriously, all I have to do is read these threads and I reckon I could do a better job.

Clean out the list
drop underperforming duds
piss jetta off
get the players to frenzy and attack the ball carrier and make them earn every possy
stop getting them to kick to 1 on 3

the list is endless regrettably.

The second that Brad Scott steps down / is ejected from his coaching role at North, Adam Simpson will resign from West Coast to take the reigns at Arden Street.
Maybe that is where his heart is? Good prediction. May explain some of his lack of care or so it seems.
However, if Simmo can't do anything useful with a better list than Norf and the backing of a hugely powerful and successful club, maybe Norfs won't take him and we'll be stuck with him.

Imagine....

Can we have Sam Mitchel as coach instead of dickhead Scott who is 0 and 5 but refuses to give up on finals?

What a flog of a man he is.

I'll ******* do it.

Seriously, all I have to do is read these threads and I reckon I could do a better job.

Clean out the list
drop underperforming duds
piss jetta off
get the players to frenzy and attack the ball carrier and make them earn every possy
stop getting them to kick to 1 on 3

the list is endless regrettably.

dtf you have my vote. are you suma by any chance? :p

gtfo.gif~c200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back