News Glen Bartlett launches legal action against MFC's Kate Roffey and other club officials; "Appeasement" over Goodwin's behaviour; Tissue required...

Remove this Banner Ad

And during the time that Bartlett had concerns. Goodwins house he owns south of Adelaide got pretty smashed up. Motorbikes were heard to leave the house at the time of “ Renovations “.
It's amazing the amount of times remors involving drugs and/or gambling involve the 'motorbikes' but never hit the media

* other than when Bomber got arrested with one at his house

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

It's amazing the amount of times remors involving drugs and/or gambling involve the 'motorbikes' but never hit the media

* other than when Bomber got arrested with one at his house

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
And you think the media didn't know about Bombers drug issues for years beforehand? Is there anyone who didn't know? Much like Goodwin, they choose not to report it because they all want to sniff the liniment or not bite the hand that feeds them.

Watch this slowly drop out of the media cycle until Glen gives us an update on his next legal adventures or this actually gets seen to in court.
Sounds like how it would normally go ... ?

You would think so but there are people on here intimating there is a lot more to play out or there is something more sinister to this than is the case, for some reason.
Well, that's a given isn't it?

There are people emphasising "seating arrangements" when the articles go into motivations and whispering campaigns. Downplaying what's right there.

The defamation claims seem to be in relation to people passing on defamatory comments about Bartlett to journalists, for instance. That's not getting much attention from some people.

So there's a bit there that isn't being given attention already.

If more comes out, it comes out. If not, then wait until they got to court.

If more comes out, it comes out.
What do you mean if "more" comes out? So far we've got Glen Bartlett cracking the shits because Kate Roffey didn't hold the lift for him. Can it get any more serious than that?!?!

And during the time that Bartlett had concerns. Goodwins house he owns south of Adelaide got pretty smashed up. Motorbikes were heard to leave the house at the time of “ Renovations “.
Nope.

It was Bartlett's house, and Goodwin was the one riding the motorbike. I was there, right outside Hahndorf it was. Saw Goody flip his Winne Blue cigarette butt from the Harley Davidson myself, right after he emptied a tank of petrol on the lawn. I swear this all is true. I remember it well because Goody was holding a boombox over his shoulder, he was cranking Judas Priest at the time. It's hard to forget something like that, very hard.

There are people emphasising "seating arrangements" when the articles go into motivations and whispering campaigns. Downplaying what's right there.

The defamation claims seem to be in relation to people passing on defamatory comments about Bartlett to journalists, for instance. That's not getting much attention from some people.

Again, we still don't know exactly how he believes he was defamed. What comments is he reffering to specifically, which quotes from which articles. You'd think that would be an important point, one that might be included with a level of specificity since he's claiming he was 'maliciously attacked' in the media. This should all be publicly available. Handwaving it with 'it will come out in the courts' is a cop out.

Again, we still don't know exactly how he believes he was defamed. What comments is he reffering to specifically, which quotes from which articles. You'd think that would be an important point, one that might be included with a level of specificity since he's claiming he was 'maliciously attacked' in the media. This should all be publicly available. Handwaving it with 'it will come out in the courts' is a cop out.

But it does generate more replies which generates more traffic ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brissy played a pre season match here in wagga years ago when Mark Harvey was around. Not sure if he still is.

Anyway he was having a punt at the union before they played. Caused no drama, drank soda water. Had a passion for the horses. Not something I understand but who cares?

Goodwin probably got drunk a few times and carried on. So what?

And you think the media didn't know about Bombers drug issues for years beforehand? Is there anyone who didn't know? Much like Goodwin, they choose not to report it because they all want to sniff the liniment or not bite the hand that feeds them.
Anyone who saw him on his regular AFL360 gig knew he was cooked. It was blatant.

If that is true, a big if, who is at fault the people making defamatory comments to journos or the journos who print it?

Damn, this one really is getting SPICEY now, isn't it?
Sources are saying Goodwin was heard yelling "SMELL you later, FARTLETT!" as Glen was packing up his desk after his so-called retirement.

The man is a Loose Cannon, Goodwin that is. A wild man.
Roffey MUST act!!!

Damn, this one really is getting SPICEY now, isn't it?
Sources are saying Goodwin was heard yelling "SMELL you later, FARTLETT!"
That explains why they didn't want him in the elevator.

If that is true, a big if, who is at fault the people making defamatory comments to journos or the journos who print it?
You'd have to ask a loyah

Didn't someone post that Gil had told Bartlett that Goodwin couldn't be seen fraternizing with his players, that it wasn't a good look?
I didn't see it if they did.

If true, perhaps that was a way to get Goodwin to settle down and avoid situations that could get him into trouble?

Didn't someone post that Gil had told Bartlett that Goodwin couldn't be seen fraternizing with his players, that it wasn't a good look?

This?

“I know for a fact your coach is out drinking with players at the Sorrento pub - are you crazy? That doesn’t work,” McLachlan said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back