Global Force Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Not too bad really, could be better but it's not bad. I'll probably get used to it and like it pretty quickly.

The logo isn't too bad either, but I think that maybe the silver part should be green. The silver just looks kinda cheap.
GFW-Amped-1270x558_c.jpg

Global Force Wrestling announced Monday the creation of four divisions (and four titles) for their first "Amped" TV taping on July 24 in Las Vegas.

- GFW Global Title for the Hvt. division. “There is no doubt in my mind that I will be the first GFW Global Champion, and I will raise that title in Las Vegas,” said Bobby Roode, referring to the Hvt. Title tournament taking place on July 24.

- GFW Tag Titles.

- GFW Women's Title. Mickie James is the first entrant in a Women's Title Tournament set for July 24.

- GFW "Nex*Gen" Title, which is Global Force's answer to the X Division. “It’s about the up-and-comers, the fearless new faces in this industry from around the globe. You will be talking about these guys for years to come," said Jeff Jarrett.

Global Force Wrestling announced Monday the creation of four divisions (and four titles) for their first "Amped" TV taping on July 24 in Las Vegas.

- GFW Global Title for the Hvt. division. “There is no doubt in my mind that I will be the first GFW Global Champion, and I will raise that title in Las Vegas,” said Bobby Roode, referring to the Hvt. Title tournament taking place on July 24.

- GFW Tag Titles.

- GFW Women's Title. Mickie James is the first entrant in a Women's Title Tournament set for July 24.

- GFW "Nex*Gen" Title, which is Global Force's answer to the X Division. “It’s about the up-and-comers, the fearless new faces in this industry from around the globe. You will be talking about these guys for years to come," said Jeff Jarrett.
All good but still haven't heard if they have a tv deal?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't Micky James just retire a month ago?

And shouldn't this company focus on getting a tv deal and building some characters rather than trying to push 4 different divisions at once?

gfw-amped-ring-770x439_c.jpg

The TV ring, pretty good actually. I'm loving the green ropes. The Amped logo looks like they're being sponsored by an energy drink.

Matches for the first night of TV tapings
Global Championship Tournament

Brian Myers (formerly Curt Hawkins) vs. Chris Mordetzky (formerly Chris Masters)

Bobby Roode vs. “The Tollman” Kevin Kross

Kongo Kong vs. Nick Aldis (formerly Magnus)

Tag Team Championship Tournament
The Bollywood Boys vs. The Akbars

NEX*GEN Championship Tournament
PJ Black (formerly Justin Gabriel) vs. Seiya Sanada

Jigsaw vs. Sonjay Dutt

Women’s Championship Tournament
Christina Von Eerie vs. Mickie James vs. Lei’D Tapa

Pretty decent card, I'm very interested in watching PJ Black v Sanada.

gfw-amped-ring-770x439_c.jpg

The TV ring, pretty good actually. I'm loving the green ropes. The Amped logo looks like they're being sponsored by an energy drink.

Matches for the first night of TV tapings

Brian Myers (formerly Curt Hawkins) vs. Chris Mordetzky (formerly Chris Masters)

Bobby Roode vs. “The Tollman” Kevin Kross

Kongo Kong vs. Nick Aldis (formerly Magnus)

Tag Team Championship Tournament
The Bollywood Boys vs. The Akbars

PJ Black (formerly Justin Gabriel) vs. Seiya Sanada

Jigsaw vs. Sonjay Dutt

Women’s Championship Tournament
Christina Von Eerie vs. Mickie James vs. Lei’D Tapa

Pretty decent card, I'm very interested in watching PJ Black v Sanada.
I'm never going to like a six sided ring though. Not going to let it put me off though

CKumcvsVAAAIwVi.jpg

not too bad
Bigger than expected.

Global Force Wrestling has officially announced the broadcast team for their first Amped tapings tonight. The company announced, as was reported earlier this week, that Cyrus Fees will handle play-by-play with Chael Sonnen serving as the color commentator.. wonder when can see it though?

who the heck is Cyrus Fees?
Good question.

The official announcement describes Fees as “is an internationally recognized voice of combat sports, including mixed martial arts and kickboxing. He’s the current play-by-play man for South Africa-based Extreme Fighting Championship, UAE’s Abu Dhabi Warriors, and European kickboxing organization SuperKombat Fighting Championships.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back