Preview Gold Coast Suns vs Brisbane Lions Saturday 27 April 2019 - 1.45 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH I think our lack of ability has come from a severe lack of intent/want. Well maybe not severe but at least a big drop off from the first 3 rounds.

Against Collingwood I watch Cameron jog 10Ms behind the ball carrier for 20 ms before he put in any effort to chase hard. Had he decided to go hard from the get go he would of applied pressure causing turnover or tackled. Sorry for singling Cameron out it's just this moment stuck with me as he is the quickest on our list.
He came over from Adelaide and was immediately less defensive than over there. This isn't something new.

TBH I think our lack of ability has come from a severe lack of intent/want. Well maybe not severe but at least a big drop off from the first 3 rounds.

Against Collingwood I watch Cameron jog 10Ms behind the ball carrier for 20 ms before he put in any effort to chase hard. Had he decided to go hard from the get go he would of applied pressure causing turnover or tackled. Sorry for singling Cameron out it's just this moment stuck with me as he is the quickest on our list.
Last year he was savage on the tackles.

This year pretty much non existent.

What's the reason ?? Is it the way we're playing him ?

As has been observed before the guys in our forward line need to get back to the basics. Tackle ,lock it in , forget all the mark and goal of the year stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back