News Gone: Josh Jenkins and 2020 3rd traded for pick 37

Where will Joshua end up?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

pretty naive thinking he wont play for them. Wells is no mug, he obviously knows he'll get the best out of Josh.

not having a fowards coach like hart will also help him.

pretty naive thinking he wont play for them. Wells is no mug, he obviously knows he'll get the best out of Josh.

not having a fowards coach like hart will also help him.
Who's place does he take ?? Wells also has nothing to do with whether he plays or not.

He's not playing in front of Ratugolea and he's not a good enough ruck to displace Stanley.

If it goes belly up for the Cats in the next 12 months he might not even see out his deal.

Who's place does he take ?? Wells also has nothing to do with whether he plays or not.

He's not playing in front of Ratugolea and he's not a good enough ruck to displace Stanley.

If it goes belly up for the Cats in the next 12 months he might not even see out his deal.

he'll easily be best 22. will take pressure of hawkins and play 2nd ruck.

as much as i dont like geelong, they are an elite club, and jenkins isnt as bad as you think he is.

as much as i dont like geelong, they are an elite club, and jenkins isnt as bad as you think he is.
He's not a bad player, they just have better players.

He will be in the best 22. I just hope he leaks info like he done here.

He's not a bad player, they just have better players.

no, its their club that make those players look better than josh. if their players were traded to us they will look inferior.

He will be in the best 22. I just hope he leaks info like he done here.

whats he gonna leak from geelong, what a powerful club they are?

what he leaked about afc was how mediocre it was. maybe he did us a favour in the end exposing how bad we were as a club.

no, its their club that make those players look better than josh. if their players were traded to us they will look inferior.
You aren't making a 31yo Jenkins a better player, and they've not actually developed many players..... they buy finished articles. Particularly since Scott took over.

He will be fringe 22.

Better check that source BACCS !
From a direct Geelong source, and he’s absolutely filthy with this trade as goes against all list management discussions they’ve had recently. Geelong only got on board with this deal today, it flies in the face of everything they planned for. Good luck to having two massive egos at the club who are best mates, can only end well...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We gifted him to Geelong and will pay half his salary.

Maybe I'm just annoyed that Geelong once again end up with another free hit.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Because he’s an absolute cancer at this club off field, he leaks to the media and doesn’t give two shits about being a team player, will fit in very well at Geelong with Danger.

Stephen Wells has gone out on a limb with this one, I’m not sure how well it will be received by other people in the list management team at the club.

He will only play if Ratugolea replaces Stanley as Ruck if Not Ratugolea plays the ruck Forward role.

I wonder if there’s some sort of understanding between list managers that Picks in the 30-60 Range will be gold dust for use on NGA/PP bid on in the top 30, and worth maybe a bit more than normal, taking into account discounts

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Like re-signing Harry Taylor and Ablett, and trading in a 30yo Jack Steven? Righto.

Jenkins will do very at the Cats.
On what earth does Jenkins suddenly turn into a star at 31? If he went to the Suns none of you would bat an eyelid. Geelong just lost their most classy mid and have two over 30 key forwards, they’re ****ed if they can’t win it next year.

Back