AFL Grand Final Grand Final 2021 - Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs - Sat, Sept 25 - 5:15pm AWST / 7:15pm AEST

Who will win the 2021 AFL Grand Final

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor effort by the dogs. I thought they would at least try to fight back

Looked quite lacklustre for much of the game - think the pressure tightness of the first qtr found them out - they found something after that in the 2nd but looked spent all over the ground into the third. Melbourne just rolled over the top after that. A lot of flat footed Doggies!

Last edited:
2 riveting prelims and an equally enthralling GF.

maybe I’m just biased because there’re a lot of things shitting me off about the world at the moment…

but * me footy has gone to the dogs. I remember being in pubs from 2000-2010 when a final was on, and the whole pub, with probably 60% neutrals, being glued to the TV screen, watching as one, such was the tension, excitement, and passion for the game.

last night was the first GF ever where I didn’t even watch the whole game. * you Gil, * you Shocking. And * Hamish for good measure, creepy child-chatting prick

2 riveting prelims and an equally enthralling GF.

maybe I’m just biased because there’re a lot of things shitting me off about the world at the moment…

but fu** me footy has gone to the dogs. I remember being in pubs from 2000-2010 when a final was on, and the whole pub, with probably 60% neutrals, being glued to the TV screen, watching as one, such was the tension, excitement, and passion for the game.

last night was the first GF ever where I didn’t even watch the whole game. fu** you Gil, fu** you Shocking. And fu** Hamish for good measure, creepy child-chatting prick
Bit stiff on last night's game. For the best part of 3 quarters it was anyone's game, then the Dees pulled out one of the most insane 30min periods you'll ever see. An extreme version of 2011 - think last night will end up underrated due to the final margin.

All in good fun mate, media seem to move Dusty aside after this performance... have a bit of fun
In all honesty his game was one of the all times... I'm not bagging him but when the media says "move over Dusty" that's when I get annoyed
I doubt martin cares about the media comments or comparisons
Plus he will be glad that the media attention is not on him

In all honesty his game was one of the all times... I'm not bagging him but when the media says "move over Dusty" that's when I get annoyed
It’s getting a little tiresome , bit similar to when they says move over The Beatles when One Direction arrived on the scene . Get some new material you silly campaigners

Thought yesterday was as highly entertaining a blowout game as you can get (without it being a game where Richmond is producing the blow out).

halfway thru the 3rd I thought the Dees were cooked. Then they killed it

Dees fans should be over the moon, what a season they produced. Petracca legit claims for best in the game right now. He was immense

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt martin cares about the media comments or comparisons
Plus he will be glad that the media attention is not on him
Dusty will be happy for Petracca,that’s the type of bloke he is.

He was my barometer player,I thought if he kicked a bag,the Dees would win,Brown chipped in with some as well.

Same, he has a little James Hird about him (not saying he is exactly him) but there is a little to like about his game

Actually thought Daisy Pearce was good on special comments last night. There was one moment where BT complained about the Dogs making a tactical mistake and she chimed in to override his comment with good tactical knowledge to support her view. BT was left speechless
BT is clueless.

On the dees they have been on the bottom for how long sucking up draft picks year after year year sooner or later it was bound to click let's not forget this club was guilty of tanking and afl turned a blind eye.
Yeaj.. but what about GWS and Suns? Carlton?
melbourne deserve credit, having the picks is one thing, playing as a team with a winning system is something else

They got 12, and it took them just over a quarter to do it (first at 16min mark of 3rd quarter, 12th at 18min mark of 4th). 2019 was all day domination - it took nearly a half to get our 11 in a row.
We did GWS the old fashioned way, slowly grind em into the ground. For mine, that's more enjoyable. 😜😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back