Preview 2016 Grand Final: Sydney Swans vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really flat about Aliir...footy sucks sometimes.
Well we're just going to have to make a few more grand finals over the next decade so he can get a medal or three.

And I believe we will. We are setting in place an amazing list for the next few years. We're losing just Ted and McGlynn at the end of this year. Buddy is playing some of the best football of his career. Everyone but Tom Mitchell has re-signed, and pretty much every single one of our youngsters is looking like a potential 250 game champion.

I really feel for AA; in very quick time he's become pretty much everyone's favourite player, but I have no doubt that, by being part of this list we're assembling, he's a very good chance to end up a multiple premiership player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know there were some Cats supporters singing the Cats song in the Cricketers on Friday night before the game.

Then some Swans supporters began to sing Cheer Cheer.

I interrupted and asked them to stop. They did. The Cats blokes got all antsy with me and asked why. I said Bloods only celebrate wins after we have actually won. Well then they wanted to fight me didn't they.

In any event, McRobie, please, would you mind removing that as your avatar? As Martin Blake counseled me last night, it's not a bad thing that we're not getting the attention.

The Swans supporters have been very discreet this GF in Melbourne. I've been driving around with my scarf hanging out the car window this week and and I haven't seen a sibgle Swans scarf, flag or cap yet.

Mate, I'm in Sydney and I've been wearing Red & White every day since September 1, even if it's just socks and/or undies. But Friday's are Mufti and you'll see people walking around Parramatta wearing Swans gear most Fridays! It's great! Complete strangers walk up and say 'Great jersey, that!!' or 'Go the Swannies!' Last Friday while I was going down the escalators in Westfield, a complete stranger coming up the other where started singing 'Cheer, cheer'...:D Life is good!!

GO BLOODS!!!

Hopefully this will find a home next to the 05 and 12 posters. Starting to get bloody nervous!!

011c794e68a740132c481394b6ff2b7d
Am surprised they even bothered to make one! After all, it's a foregone conclusion isn't it?

The Swans supporters have been very discreet this GF in Melbourne. I've been driving around with my scarf hanging out the car window this week and and I haven't seen a sibgle Swans scarf, flag or cap yet.
I liked the Swans poster the other day that said he/she had been going around popping all the blue balloons!

I really think T-Mitch is going to have a blinder as the attention will be more on jpk, hannerbry, jack, parker and heeny. I actually believe he will take out the norm smith as crazy as it could sound.
Also papley to kick the first goal and swans to go on ane win.

Surely now the only dilemma is whether Mills comes in for Laidler/Marsh? Clearly McVeigh will come in for Aliir.

Personally I'd lean towards Marsh playing but I could understand them preferring Laidler in a GF.

So in my family, I have a granddad whose an Eagle and a mum whose a Hawk. Every grand final we've been a part of in my lifetime, I've had to put up with their ranting and raving about their club all week leading up to the game. Not this time. For the first time ever, I get the week to myself. My whole family will be gathered around to watch my team and my team only. At least it's one house where the Bravedogs won't be getting a mention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back