Remove this Banner Ad

May 29, 2010
The Tree Lodge
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
SF 49ers, Arsenal
From the Age:

Goal umpire Chelsea Roffey will this Saturday become the first woman to officiate at an AFL grand final.
Roffey and Luke Walker were named as the goal umpires for this week's Hawthorn v Sydney season-decider.

The field umpires will be Simon Meredith, Brett Rosebury, and Matt Stevic, while the boundary umpires will be Ian Burrows, Jonathan Creasey, Robert Haala, and Mark Foster.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/first-woman-to-umpire-at-afl-grand-final-20120925-26i4p.html#ixzz27QyL1nvM

Good smart umpires there. Adelaide fans will be crowing (ahhhh suck s**t losers) that Nicholls didn't make it in when the fact that he's been torching us for years.

I don't know if it's just that you notice her more because she is a woman, but she's made some howlers while I've been watching. Probably the blokes are just as bad but they all blend in to each other.
Her error count is higher, Chris Appleton would have been a far better selection. Luke Walker the other goal ump will be doing his 4th Grand Final

Good smart umpires there. Adelaide fans will be crowing (ahhhh suck s**t losers) that Nicholls didn't make it in when the fact that he's been torching us for years.
He torches everyone. He is just plain s**t

I am so happy to not see a Mac in that list. Should be a better spectacle now, without the usual howlers from the demigods in green

Seems strange that Chelsea Roffey gets the gig after making an error in the prelim. I'm pretty sure if one of the guys did that they wouldn't be doing it in the big dance. In saying that, she is good to look at, so i dont mind

Remove this Banner Ad

Back