Game Day Gremio Power Qooty/e-AFL Testimonial (Sin City Swamprats v Pennsylvania Vampires) - SATURDAY, 5PM (PLAY IN THE TEAM!)

Remove this Banner Ad

A game in my honor?! I am not worthy. Thank you, Chipmunk.

I had a pretty decent season playing in qooty's worst position (forward pocket). I'm quite fond of it now, despite the inevitable patch of quiet games.

Qooty and the SFA is probably both the nerdest game and community in BigFooty (great job, Mobbs!). It is a completely different world (literally, there's even a Minecraft city with all the stadia). I have enjoyed participating in them.

It is basically a RPG, where we commonly play as both qootballers and fans. Some few may have other roles as coach/capitan, club chairman, league commissioner, etc. Ultimately, it is an exercise of imagination and storytelling skills and an opportunity for knowing new people and making friends.

Last edited:
A game in my honor?! I am not worthy. Thank you, Chipmunk.

I had a pretty decent season playing in qooty's worst position (forward pocket). I'm quite fond of it now, despite the inevitable patch of quiet games.

Qooty and the SFA is probably both the nerdest game and community in BigFooty (great job, Mobbs!). It is a completely different world (literally, there's even a Minecraft city with all the stadia). I have enjoyed it participating in them.

It is basically a RPG, where we commonly play as both players and fans. Some few may have other roles as coach/capitan, club chairman, league commissioner. Ultimately, it is an exercise of imagination and storytelling skills and an opportunity for knowing new people and making friends.
Footy DnD

Hello Port board and Swampies. Might have won the flag but you're about to be put into your place by the new kids on the block!
Dude compared to an SFA grand final, this game is like bowling to your sister, days after playing in a World Cup Final. There'll be no slitting of wrists on the back of Saturday's result.

Dude compared to an SFA grand final, this game is like bowling to your sister, days after playing in a World Cup Final. There'll be no slitting of wrists on the back of Saturday's result.
You clearly haven't seen how competitive my family gets

I am confused and lost, why am I on this board who am I playing for and why have jackster83 and Nunez been drunkenly singing since Sunday night?

We've already arranged for Mark Ricciuto to brag to the Qooty media that you were overpaid and we didn't need you at the Rats anyway. ;)

We've already arranged for Mark Ricciuto to brag to the Qooty media that you were overpaid and we didn't need you at the Rats anyway. ;)
That's cool, enjoy getting flogged by the Sweet F.A.'s version of the SUNS: The Gumbies

I also play a role of journalist, covering this awesome rookie, an international sensation from Brazil, Gremio 'Atom Ant' Power.

Every game, but the Grand Final (coming soon), and all the stats can be found here:

---
P.S.: On the (in)famous e-AFL, everything about Port's season is here:

Last edited:
Some of you may be aware that your own Port e-AFL coach @GremioPower joined BigFooty's fantasy league, the SFA this season. Well he only f'ing won the league in this debut season with his team, the Sin City Swamprats, scoring 3 goals in the final!
On the video, this is the iconic celebration I wanted to highlight:

I was at the ground that day. It was December 1996; the Brazilian league Grand Final. Amazing goal; unforgettable celebration.

The game was getting close to the 85th minute, and Grêmio needed a goal to win the Championship. Out of a sudden, the ball appeared bouncing free inside the box. Ailton came from nowhere and kicked the ball with his wrong foot, full of rage, setting the stadium in flames. Then, he scaped from his teammates and went towards the members' stand shouting: "I'm f*ck*ng good! Clap for me now!"

Members had spend the season undeservedly booing him. He got his sweet sweet revenge that day. I have never seen so many people so happy to have been wrong. I was one of the few who had defended him, and it felt like a present for me.

It still gives me goosebumps after all the years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE GAUCHO JOURNAL: SEASON FINALE

What a season! What a Grand Final! The Atom Ant reserved his best for last, and it has paid off!

There were a bit more than seven minutes for the final siren. The Rats were leading by merely two points (10.12:72 - 11.4:70). DemonJim, still excited by the goal he had just scored, wasn’t call for running too far, but he couldn’t avoid the free for kicking out on the full. One could see the doors sliding.

The Rats aren’t known by their “champagne qootball,” but they are totally capable of playing it when they want to. This time, they wanted it. The ball went from one side of the field to the other in a fast succession of handballs: from Power Raid to Rich the babe Evans, back to Power Raid, then to ant555, and finally to an open GremioPower right in front of the sticks: “a gimme goal coming up if GremioPower keeps his cool… Oh, my God! What an excellent goal, in the most important moment. This rookie has nerves of steel.

The Demons managed to cut the lead back to two points later, but then it was too late. The Atom Ant’s third goal of the day had secured the Swamprats’ third flag; crowning an almost perfect season for Sin City. Before the arrival of the Brazilian international, the Rats had a solid 6-3 record; but after moving him to the forward pocket in his second match, they became practically unstoppable. Sin City has lost just once since. In ten games, they have won nine times; becoming both Minor and Major premiers in the process.

All the joy after the siren is well deserved and more. GremioPower, a fan favorite in the city, is now also a legend!

---

Sweet Champions!

Last edited:
For all the Port fans, the Swamprats have basically brought back the bars! While the SFA has about 20 Eddie McGuire likes, no one will stop be stopping you from wearing a jumper!
The Swamprats were born as ALBERTON Swamprats some ten years ago. It was the club representative of this board.

It has folded a couple of times. Then, it was rebranded as Sin City Swamprats and added red and gold to its colours. It is now also open for barrackers of other teams (we even have Crows among us).

However, it still is the closest side to Port in the SFA. Our guernsey has changed a bit, but, as Bastyy said, it still has the prison bars.

1590893286867-png.884343

The club history is registered here:

Last edited:
Saw a picture of Mark Ricciuto and Taylor Walker this week, and the caption was ROO-TED. Summed up the club's prospects for 2020 rather succinctly.

Earlier in the week, I heard about a Crows loving husband and wife, who drove to the debacle against Gold Coast. However they left their membership cards in the car. To their horror, when they returned to the vehicle, they discovered that it had been broken into, and there were now 6 Crows membership cards on the front seat :).

Hello Port board and Swampies. Might have won the flag but you're about to be put into your place by the new kids on the block!

I heard the New kids on the Block are cute

Earlier in the week, I heard about a Crows loving husband and wife, who drove to the debacle against Gold Coast. However they left their membership cards in the car. To their horror, when they returned to the vehicle, they discovered that it had been broken into, and there were now 6 Crows membership cards on the front seat :).
I have already heard similar joke in Portuguese...

The Swamprats were born as ALBERTON Swamprats some ten years ago. It was the club representative of this board.

It has folded a couple of times. Then, it was rebranded as Sin City Swamprats and added red and gold to its colours. It is now also open for barrackers of other teams (we even have Crows among us).

However, it still is the closest side to Port in the SFA. Our guernsey has changed a bit, but, as Bastyy said, it still has the prison bars.

1590893286867-png.884343

The club history is registered here:

Eddie saw this image and is now seeking legal action against you

Be warned folks.

I am gonna be hyped as F in this battle as I am amped up to the hilt for the Blues v Wipers AFL game, no holds barred, you will see a new ruthless side to Elmer that will not be pretty, I am giving it all to the Pennsylvania Vampires, I once skipped a girlfriend's birthday party cauae Carlton were playing at the same time, and I regret nothing.. I am a proud and passionate footy fan and Vampire, and I will unleash the beast on Saturday

giphy.gif

THE GAUCHO JOURNAL: SEASON FINALE

What a season! What a Grand Final! The Atom Ant reserved his best for last, and it has paid off!

There were a bit more than seven minutes for the final siren. The Rats were leading by merely two points (10.12:72 - 11.4:70). DemonJim, still excited by the goal he had just scored, wasn’t call for running too far, but he couldn’t avoid the free for kicking out on the full. One could see the doors sliding.

The Rats aren’t known by their “champagne qootball,” but they are totally capable of playing it when they want to. This time, they wanted it. The ball went from one side of the field to the other in a fast succession of handballs: from Power Raid to Rich the babe Evans, back to Power Raid, then to ant555, and finally to an open GremioPower right in front of the sticks: “a gimme goal coming up if GremioPower keeps his cool… Oh, my God! What an excellent goal, in the most important moment. This rookie has nerves of steel.

The Demons managed to cut the lead back to two points later, but then it was too late. The Atom Ant’s third goal of the day had secured the Swamprats’ third flag; crowning an almost perfect season for Sin City. Before the arrival of the Brazilian international, the Rats had a solid 6-3 record; but after moving him to the forward pocket in his second match, they became practically unstoppable. Sin City has lost just once since. In ten games, they have won nine times; becoming both Minor and Major premiers in the process.

All the joy after the siren is well deserved and more. GremioPower, a fan favorite in the city, is now also a legend!

---

Sweet Champions!

Don't tag me, peasant!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back