Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I feel uneasy outside the suburban smog. Find a brown coal seam nearby so we can have a new coal mine pumping out enough crap to make me feel at home and I'll be there in a heartbeat Gifo.
Twinkletoes does Moe!

By 8 I was an expert making pots of tea for Sam Sr. At 13 SoSoSam sees me making a drink, it's Dad, I need a Milo.

You make Little Gasso a scotch on the rocks when you have one?

I used to be barman at my parents parties aged 8.
Judging by the looks on faces and the dancing later in the evening, I may have been a little heavy handed. (No way was I wasting coke when I could drink it )

Age 13 and lazy streak has hit Little Gaso.

Go to get ice for obligatory Friday night spirit.

6 ice trays.

5 empty.

I think I need to go away for 5 years...

Hormones. My 13 year old gooing through the same stage. Lazy, CBFd doing anything. Happy laying on the couch at home then gets moody when we tell him to go get active. Boys are easier though, not looking forward to when my daughter hits the sane stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hormones. My 13 year old gooing through the same stage. Lazy, CBFd doing anything. Happy laying on the couch at home then gets moody when we tell him to go get active. Boys are easier though, not looking forward to when my daughter hits the sane stage.

Sometimes I think it's just us dealing with it.

It was easier when she was 2 years old.

People who don't know the state driving rules/laws and plow into my tram part derailing it and injuring a few of us - tram sent all of us flying and I'm not exactly tiny.
Foreigners should be required to obtain a licence in one of the states or territories, have appropriate testing and not just convert a licence from their home nation.
Major cbd intersection closed because of sheer stupidity and a few angry passengers (me included) wanting to belt the car occupants

Vent ...... Grumpy....... 3 times this weekend 3 TIMES boom gates at railway crossing tampered with. Wires cut . Guards needed to be placed at site to allow people to cross safely . Police are "talking to a youth " .............................[/QUO]

Rumour has it that the police are going to strap the said youth to the boom gate in his underwear and film him going up and down violently for a few hours. Then release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back