Roast Grumpy Old Thread II - the grumpiness continues

Remove this Banner Ad

* TALOR SWIFT! * YEAH SLAYER METALLICA AND ACDC. As ******* if that campaigners songs are timeless masterpieces. She isn’t fit to tie Madonnas boot laces…

Yes I just gave my Tin Lids a music 101… * Taylor

* TALOR SWIFT! * YEAH SLAYER METALLICA AND ACDC. As ******* if that campaigners songs are timeless masterpieces. She isn’t fit to tie Madonnas boot laces…

Yes I just gave my Tin Lids a music 101… * Taylor
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Shes just gonna shake, shake, shake her bank's balance statement
... with her personal fortune of over $1.1 billion

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Shes just gonna shake, shake, shake her bank's balance statement
... with her personal fortune of over $1.1 billion
Yeh I know… just if I could shred a git like Taylor..

I actually respect her for being a self made billionaire.. I just do not endorse her choons

Is there anything ******* worse than having a kip on the couch and being jumped on by the tin lids?
A couple of years ago had a busted rib from footy, had a sleepless night with a covid cough, propped myself up on the couch, finally dropped off to sleep, only for my best little mate at 7am, to give me a "BOO!" with his hands on my shoulders and his face in mine! Just about took a painful taxiride straight to the pearly gates.

A couple of years ago had a busted rib from footy, had a sleepless night with a covid cough, propped myself up on the couch, finally dropped off to sleep, only for my best little mate at 7am, to give me a "BOO!" with his hands on my shoulders and his face in mine! Just about took a painful taxiride straight to the pearly gates.
Shouldn't laugh ... but I did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aaaaah. Naaaah. It's ok to laugh. I know I did.
One of those times when I could only see the funny side myself actually. Far kit hurt though. That kid is such a w@nker :-D

You know what makes me ******* angry? campaigners on their ******* virtue signalling Hill. Go * yourselves. What a ******* joke. There needs to be a bi partisan approach to social issues to create discourse and a market place of ideas. * off

For ages my printer has been making some horrible grinding noises, but was otherwise working ok. A few weeks ago it started to jam, but if I removed the stuck paper it would work ok for a few days. But naturally, that worsened until app print attempts jammed up.

I had previously pulled it apart and also searched on the web for solutions. A lot of sites reported that Oki colour laser printers will fail this way and a couple advised of how a complete tear down could potentially fix the fault.

Anyway, today I pulled the guts out of it (again) and I was certain I found the part that was making the noise, which was also where the jam was happening. Nowhere near where the Reddit experts claimed Okis always fail.

I dismantled the conveyor mechanical as much as I could, and eventually discovered a small fragment of plastic stuck inside under the belt. After removing it and finding where it came from, I super glued it back into place (I also glued my fingers together).

Printer reassembled and fingers unstuck, the test... Result was no more grinding sound and perfect printout.

I may still need to buy a replacement conveyor mech but at least I know that is the faulty part.

Now for the grumpy part... Guts op on Tuesday. Pathology report is ok but will find out more next week.

For ages my printer has been making some horrible grinding noises, but was otherwise working ok. A few weeks ago it started to jam, but if I removed the stuck paper it would work ok for a few days. But naturally, that worsened until app print attempts jammed up.

I had previously pulled it apart and also searched on the web for solutions. A lot of sites reported that Oki colour laser printers will fail this way and a couple advised of how a complete tear down could potentially fix the fault.

Anyway, today I pulled the guts out of it (again) and I was certain I found the part that was making the noise, which was also where the jam was happening. Nowhere near where the Reddit experts claimed Okis always fail.

I dismantled the conveyor mechanical as much as I could, and eventually discovered a small fragment of plastic stuck inside under the belt. After removing it and finding where it came from, I super glued it back into place (I also glued my fingers together).

Printer reassembled and fingers unstuck, the test... Result was no more grinding sound and perfect printout.

I may still need to buy a replacement conveyor mech but at least I know that is the faulty part.

Now for the grumpy part... Guts op on Tuesday. Pathology report is ok but will find out more next week.
Glad to hear you didn't get your hand stuck in the printer ....
b5d0734c014ccd4075e572a64548d6e9.jpg

As for tuesday, hope it goes well. My best little mate and I couldn't get tickets flights to Damascus, so unfortunately we're off to Qld instead .... a poor mans Syria, if you will :cool:

Go

luck Tuesday SoS

Good luck on Tuesday SoS.

Hopefully it turns out like my recent mild concern. Did the bowell screening test and it came back positive for blood. Had a colonoscopy on Friday and all okay. Just a couple of polyps removed.

This week I have to have a pre cancerous spot on my ugly melon removed. The skin cancer bloke said there are a couple of ways to do it with the best way being to slice vertically on my forehead, rather than horizontally in line with the natural wrinkles. He suggested it might mar my looks a bit.

I said, give me a break mate, have a look at my ugly melon. Who cares?

Hopefully it turns out like my recent mild concern. Did the bowell screening test and it came back positive for blood. Had a colonoscopy on Friday and all okay. Just a couple of polyps removed.

This week I have to have a pre cancerous spot on my ugly melon removed. The skin cancer bloke said there are a couple of ways to do it with the best way being to slice vertically on my forehead, rather than horizontally in line with the natural wrinkles. He suggested it might mar my looks a bit.

Thanks H.

Hopefully all good for you. I have had a few polyps removed in the last couple of years but this one is too large so they will have to use a different method (as long as I am out like a light I don't want to know any more). Preliminary report is ok though.

But if anyone here on big footy or their friends and families are reluctant to do the test when the kit arrives in the mail then I urge them to think again and do the needful.

Thanks H.

Hopefully all good for you. I have had a few polyps removed in the last couple of years but this one is too large so they will have to use a different method (as long as I am out like a light I don't want to know any more). Preliminary report is ok though.

But if anyone here on big footy or their friends and families are reluctant to do the test when the kit arrives in the mail then I urge them to think again and do the needful.

I would imagine that Tuesday can't come around too quickly, SoS. Again all the very best.

And I cannot agree more about getting the test done when it arrives. Its so easy to do and if there is something awry, the earlier it is picked up the better the results.

Hope it goes well Tuesday.

I dunno if you've heard this but the people who just won the Australian of the year award between them have some incredibly ground breaking work on Melanoma treatment. Its pretty amazing what they're doing.

Hope it all goes well for you both

Remove this Banner Ad

Back