List Mgmt. Guthrie re-signs for 3 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Great news. Are we just down to Blitz and Motlop now from the young brigade?

that's my understanding. It would seem that Blitz is just a formality.

Motts on the other hand ....

Ill take the signatures anyway I can get them..bunches or one at a time.

We are building or maintaining quite the core group of played. They say the age profile is important and that playing together is a group is important.

We are WELL into keeping these blokes together.

All very important against the GWS juggernaut that is building.

Guth another very important piece. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends how young you are going...excluding Rookie Listed players you could also throw in Smedts, Kolodjashnij, Walker, Jansen then you start to get into the injury prone trio of Vardy, Menzel & Cowan who are also out of contract I believe.

Has come on nicely in the latter part of this season IMO. Looks more assured.

Wells, Wells, Wells, some more good news on the contract front.;)

Seriously, though, another 'what the?' pick (in the eyes of many) from the best in the business that is paying off handsomely.

Any player who's able to make the #29 truly his own (when following the bloke who wore it before him) has to be rated extremely highly.

And his trajectory has steepened again recently so the signs for the future are extremely bright.

Go, Guth!:thumbsu:

Have noticed that he has been much harder around the contest lately - some of that tackling and pressure on the Swans the other night was brutal.

Have noticed that he has been much harder around the contest lately - some of that tackling and pressure on the Swans the other night was brutal.

It was - and it was that model that kicked the Swans arse in the GF last year.

GO Catters

Although I'm very happy he has signed on, why not a longer contract? It seems we will have the same problem in 2017/2018 when all these players will be out of contract again. We should be spreading them out of 2016-2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back