List Mgmt. NEALE AND WILLIS RE-SIGN with Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Get back MOFO's....

Coming in hot.

Shannon Neale and JAmes Willis have extended their contracts with Geelong

Neale for 2 years thru end of 2025 and Willis one year until end of 2024.

Both great signings and great news for the club.

Now I need some alone time.

GO Catters

Two years for Neale is great - a huge sign of faith from both club and player.
Says to me Tomma is going around 1 more year in 2024 but less than every game and Neale will see plenty of it... and full time FF or HF in 2025.

Happy happy.

GO Catters

Says to me Tomma is going around 1 more year in 2024 but less than every game and Neale will see plenty of it... and full time FF or HF in 2025.

Happy happy.

GO Catters
Being an understudy to both Hawkins and Cameron should be invaluable for the lad too.

Happy happy.

GO Catters
And here's me thinking he'd be the best clone of Peter Moore since.... Peter Moore.
An athlete like Blitz only come around every decade... Neale will be many things to this team IMO.

Watching the Club's socials over the past year, the amount of times that Neale's in front of the camera with mic in hands meant it always felt like re-signing was a formality - at least that's how it felt to me

The guy's a natural in front of the camera which no doubt helps to make that an easy choice, but it just felt the Club was showing a lot of support for him, something of the face of the young guys /next gen coming through, and you wouldn't necessarily be pumping that level of exposure into a player you don't see as part of the future of the club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get back MOFO's....

Coming in hot.

Shannon Neale and JAmes Willis have extended their contracts with Geelong

Neale for 2 years thru end of 2025 and Willis one year until end of 2024.

Both great signings and great news for the club.

Now I need some alone time.

GO Catters
jerk off tv land GIF by [HASH=785530]#Impastor[/HASH]

When you ment time alone Daz, is this what you ment 😎

Remove this Banner Ad

Back