List Mgmt. Sam DeKoning re-signs till 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

In the current era of the intercept roll off defender graham would have been lethal if he played now. The game style of when he played didnt match his best skill set but he was still good for us. I agree he wasnt as good as scarlett or taylor but he was still very good. Egan (sad how that ended), lonergan, rivers, henderson and now dekoning were all very good..we have been blessed for kpds the last 20 years.
Imagine Graham as a third defender intercepting forward entries and then hitting a target 60 metres away on the counter attack. He would have been an absolute weapon.

Oh Egan was a tragedy. To think we lost Egan and Nathan Ablett off the back of that first flag..☹️

No doubt we don’t get Harry if Egan had of stayed fit Though.

example - imagine losing DeKoning and Henry right now, forever. It was some sort of effort to stay so good looking back now.
As you said though, Harry Taylor more than made up for Egan, and Hawkins came in for NAblett ultimately.

Imagine Graham as a third defender intercepting forward entries and then hitting a target 60 metres away on the counter attack. He would have been an absolute weapon.
Although, I think he already was a weapon , just that we needed him at both ends, such was the poverty of our list at that time, once we lost Colbert as well.
It took Cam Mooney a while to mature and hit his potent best.

I’m going to point something out and be sorry in doing so

I pointed out to my wife last season how many times Dekoning lays dead or has a bad limp after so many contests in a game and now I have pointed it out you can’t unsee it.

Your welcome
He has been smashed from pillar to post both weeks. What would you like him to do?

I pointed out to my wife last season how many times Dekoning lays dead or has a bad limp after so many contests in a game and now I have pointed it out you can’t unsee it.

Your welcome
Sleeping on the job. What, he's actually hungover? Disgraceful. Shoot him out of a cannon into the sun.

Your welcome

If this is one of the incidents you're talking about, then it's maybe a little harsh - not too many players bounce up quickly after a glancing clip to the head

BTW - I'm not showing this to have a go at Motlop, I'm not sure if this will be reported or not, as I'm not sure it's actually a case of Motlop "bumping" SDK or more of a football type incident... Should have been a free kick on the night though

Your welcome
Gee that’s harsh. He’s copped a few heavy knocks in the past 2 weeks.

He has been smashed from pillar to post both weeks. What would you like him to do?

Sleeping on the job. What, he's actually hungover? Disgraceful. Shoot him out of a cannon into the sun.

If this is one of the incidents you're talking about, then it's maybe a little harsh - not too many players bounce up quickly after a glancing clip to the head

BTW - I'm not showing this to have a go at Motlop, I'm not sure if this will be reported or not, as I'm not sure it's actually a case of Motlop "bumping" SDK or more of a football type incident... Should have been a free kick on the night though

Gee that’s harsh. He’s copped a few heavy knocks in the past 2 weeks.
4 people who can’t read
I POINTED IT OUT TO MY WIFE LAST YEAR

SDK has been getting belted no doubt - the kid has taken a beating so far.

To his credit he keeps fronting back up. He's a tough one.

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your welcome
For a second after I scanned your post I thought you had said your wife was dead. I’m glad I misread that.

SDK needs to be given the license to go one on one he is a very good defender when he has a job, getting lost in zones atm. A great player and so happy to have him in the side.

SDK needs to be given the license to go one on one he is a very good defender when he has a job, getting lost in zones atm. A great player and so happy to have him in the side.

And that's likely something we'll see more of as others return, but when our defence is currently missing J. Henry, Stewart, Kolodjashnij & even Duncan playing from HB, it's going to require some restructuring which is what we're seeing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back