Unofficial Preview GWP Eagles Vs Freo Swans - Round 12

Remove this Banner Ad

How many debutantes have we had now? We are obviously trying to pace them and keep the youth to a relative minimum.

Don't mind seeing COR, gotta reward good reserves form.

I think McClean should be in as well, I wonder what the coaches are expecting for him?

Blakey gets a lot of freebies, I wonder how he'll go. Did play well, but it's interesting how little form he needs to show compare his contemporaries

Reckon they weren't the best pick ups? Would love to hear your in-depth, carefully thought out opinion on them again.
I think we can all agree that we expected the to be best 22, especially with our injuries.

Maybe they were all the club could pick up, but they haven't performed near what we wanted.

Wicks & Foot both in the forward line will make a difference. These are not raw kids, they've been working at their games and know their roles well from ample reserves experience. It's taken over half a season but I'm glad to finally see both in the side.

However I still think you do not have such promising 197cm prospects and not play them, especially in a "developing" year.

I think we can all agree that we expected the to be best 22, especially with our injuries.

Maybe they were all the club could pick up, but they haven't performed near what we wanted.
I'm not sure I understand. Could you please repeat this post daily as a poorly-typed one liner across multiple threads to help get the point across?

Wicks & Foot both in the forward line will make a difference. These are not raw kids, they've been working at their games and know their roles well from ample reserves experience. It's taken over half a season but I'm glad to finally see both in the side.

However I still think you do not have such promising 197cm prospects and not play them, especially in a "developing" year.
Hoping foot is more hb/wing

Sad that grey and Taylor our new recruits can’t get a game in a team thsts 17th

can go in the bin with clarke

shame they both are contracted next year and taylor the year after

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well given we have pretty much a full list to pick from that's positive.

Ummm.....hang on a sec....

How many debutantes have we had now? We are obviously trying to pace them and keep the youth to a relative minimum.

Don't mind seeing COR, gotta reward good reserves form.

I think McClean should be in as well, I wonder what the coaches are expecting for him?

Blakey gets a lot of freebies, I wonder how he'll go. Did play well, but it's interesting how little form he needs to show compare his contemporaries

I'm not sure I understand. Could you please repeat this post daily as a poorly-typed one liner across multiple threads to help get the point across?

I have to say I agree with Punts on this one. I get his frustration re Gray and Taylor.

Talking about our failed recruiting doesn't make it better, but neither does not talking about it. It's an issue for us as a club atm so I think to pretend that it doesn't exist doesn't achieve much.

Not really, we should look at that as a positive that there are better ahead of them. Wouldnt be the first incoming players not to make the best 22 at a new club.

I have to say I agree with Punts on this one. I get his frustration re Gray and Taylor.

Talking about our failed recruiting doesn't make it better, but neither does not talking about it. It's an issue for us as a club atm so I think to pretend that it doesn't exist doesn't achieve much.
In reality, every club has these stories, I don't think we are that unique. Imagine the uproar if one of them were selected in front of Foot....you cant have it both ways.

And your penchant for posting one-line complaints over and over no matter how irrelevant they are.
Having a dig at someone because they can’t spell or it’s not up to your standards lol

your a pretty cool dude

to be honest I couldn’t give a flying * if I don’t spell properly or make sense

I’m a dumb concreter but it doesn’t bother me

In reality, every club has these stories, I don't think we are that unique. Imagine the uproaras if one of them were selected in front of F

Absolutely, we were once the best in the business at trading, it's our turn to be not so much. That's the cycle of the comp.

I don't think there's any shame in it but there's also nothing wrong with venting frustration about it as fans and hoping the club addresses it.

I mean, in fairness we did target Moore, which if it came off would of been a master stroke.

I think we are struggling more to attract talent rather than identifying talent. We just grabbing who we can at the moment, and for whatever reason the guys we are grabbing aren't showing much.

You would think senior blokes playing for their careers would put more on the line, a bit like Greenwood, but there's a lot to be desired from their performances.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back