Game Day GWS V WCE - Giants Stadium Sunday 22nd May 12.10 WST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wet but Haynes out for them is a big loss. I really rate him.
I have nightmares about the last time we played them in Sydney -Green(e optional) destroyed us with Kelly and coy. I dont think they will lose their class in the wet.
As long as we go tall for our secret weapon in the wet, Simmo knows best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's Friday before a match and a preview thread is still on page 1, has only 11 posts and 2 watchers.

Fatigue and lack of interest have finally settled in.
When i read this post i thought i better say something about the game, to support ...you know, but by the time i pressed reply and scrolled down to type i forgot what i was going to say .
Ho hum and i suppose i should care but i really don't so.....I have nothing to add.
Sorry Mr Woolie.

It's Friday before a match and a preview thread is still on page 1, has only 11 posts and 2 watchers.

Fatigue and lack of interest have finally settled in.
Easily the most apathetic I’ve ever seen the board. I blame the election

can we kick more than 5 goals ??
Just hope they’ve been watching the Carlton vs Swans game. At the moment Carlton playing TEAM football as well instinctive footy. We, on the other hand, just scrub it out and have no awareness of where the opposition are. I know there are reasons and there are some good but slight signs of improvement with the Eagles but they need to see the standards they have to reach

Just hope they’ve been watching the Carlton vs Swans game. At the moment Carlton playing TEAM football as well instinctive footy. We, on the other hand, just scrub it out and have no awareness of where the opposition are. I know there are reasons and there are some good but slight signs of improvement with the Eagles but they need to see the standards they have to reach
Also have footy players on their list - not protected plodders who have never and will never make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back