Happy B/Day, Macca19

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers everyone!!

I have a new pride and joy:

my mum knows a lady that works at the Port Magpies and thru her i got a signed Port Magpies and signed Port Power guernseys signed by all the players and coach etc framed in this huge...frame. Its massive. its awesome. and its personally addressed to me! has 'happy 21st Craig and thanx for 21 years of support etc etc' down the bottom. Priceless!! Its bloody heavy tho.

Cheers again!! Time to start drinkin!!

Chances are that you will be enjoying yourself so much that you won't see this until tomorrow.
In that case happy "belated" birthday. :D

Happy birthday Macca!!!!!!!! Congratulations on the milestone and hope your day finishes off well AND the year is just as good!

-Berni

Welcome to senility, Macca

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy 21st Birthday Macca! Hope you had a great day yesterday (my tip is that you're still out celebrating?!)

Happy 21st Macca. Just hope you had a good one and that you can at least remember some of it!

Sounds like a good gift you got there, good onya!

Originally posted by Macca19
Thanx for the notes guys.

Had a great day and a wicked night. Still got my major party next friday too :D

Happy birthday mate. I missed this one through a ton of uni assignments but I hope you had a good one.
Where you off to tonight?

Originally posted by Santos L Helper

Happy birthday mate. I missed this one through a ton of uni assignments but I hope you had a good one.
Where you off to tonight?

Ive got me 21st tonight at Fina. Should be good tho ive woken up with a cold so im not ****in happy.

Cheerrrrrr Cheerrrrrrr....

the Maccas 21st.

Let me join in the crowd in wishing you all the best for you Birthday.

Scott kent-Collins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back