Welcome Harley Bennell (To make long awaited Dockers Debut!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Was at a brekky function with ballas this morning, and he said that Bennell even if they get 18/20 games from him that would make a difference to the team. He said his calves were thin as, and if he can get them right he'll be a weapon. So it sounds like they are still working out the vagaries of his calves!

Was at a brekky function with ballas this morning, and he said that Bennell even if they get 18/20 games from him that would make a difference to the team. He said his calves were thin as, and if he can get them right he'll be a weapon. So it sounds like they are still working out the vagaries of his calves!
I know that feel :'(

I am sure the Freo medicos are on to it, but have they tried...?
AMPLI-Calf-Logo3.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if we will keep posting to DockerTV this year or ditch it again, Youtube videos runs sooooooo much better then the crappy Telstra player on the site, was so sick of the random drop in quality when watching Ross' pressers this year

I think it's to do with the AFL having control of the club websites, and the AFL having a deal with Telstra where Telstra produce the online video content. So I think it's out of the club's hands.

I think it's to do with the AFL having control of the club websites, and the AFL having a deal with Telstra where Telstra produce the online video content. So I think it's out of the club's hands.
We used to post to Docker TV on youtube in 2013/14/15 and only stopped last year for some reason, so I'm not sure it is 100% the case, especially as some clubs use their youtube accounts quite a bite like the Power and the Crows

Same as Crumpetface. Pretty sure it would be because of the pics of him on the bike.

Fingers crossed its all as accurate as Barlow to Adelaide and Neale leaving.

If true... then I've just had it people - I've had it.
I was thinking the same. It's November and looking down the barrel of Bennell never taking the field in purple and Yarran going back to jail (I didn't expect to see more than about 5 more games from MJ anyway) with many months still until the season starts and the Freo-curse continuing. Ruined what was meant to be an exciting day. Peace out:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back