Welcome Harley Bennell (To make long awaited Dockers Debut!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that all its about?? If so, it surely isn't news worthy.

It doesn't matter if something is newsworthy or not, if they can make it sound newsworthy with a cryptic tweet beforehand they can boost ratings.

A once noble industry is about as scummy as you can get these days.

It looked like he was giving some advice to Traye Bennell. He shouldn't have interrupted Sheppo though.

To be fair to Harley, Sheppard is a f***wit and what Harley had to say would have been of a lot more use to his cousin than what that moron had to say.

192204cff59e6577235c833db791c907.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reading it i thought channel 7 were chasing a story but after watching the footage he seriously looks off his face. Extremely dissapointing.

Who is the fellow in the striped shirt walking with Harley Bennell. He was talking to someone near the bench when Leroy Jetta was getting some treatment for an injury.

Reading it i thought channel 7 were chasing a story but after watching the footage he seriously looks off his face. Extremely dissapointing.
Just no. Once he starts talking football he can get quite intense. A few of us chatted to him at a pre-game luncheon last year and were struck by this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I missing something? I can't see anything overly concerning in that footage? Are people trying to say he was off his face or just that he was giving his cousin some pointers when he shouldn't have?

Am I missing something? I can't see anything overly concerning in that footage? Are people trying to say he was off his face or just that he was giving his cousin some pointers when he shouldn't have?

When he shouldn't have. Apparently Sheppard was addressing the players at the time.

Lol... are you a journo plant or something?

'Under investigation'...'strange incident'... for f**k's sake, the guy was obviously offering some positioning advice to his cousin during the breaks.

Nice touch showing him hitching his pants up too. That will prove beyond a doubt to the Today Tonight crowd that he's a young hooligan off his face on drugs.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back